1. Deathwing 19s

Where the hell are 10-19 bgs at?

(Alliance)24 people lvl 19 online

(Horde) 14 people lvl 19 online

No one is in queue and i thought on Deathwing we could have some good bgs going on.

2. Where the hell are 10-19 bgs at?

(Alliance)24 people lvl 19 online

(Horde) 14 people lvl 19 online

No one is in queue and i thought on Deathwing we could have some good bgs going on.
    maybe they gearing? :D

3. Ragnaros has a few 19 twinks and they are growing

4. I would like to see more 19s on Rag, I myself have a 19 Orc Warlock ready for BGs.

5. I hate the fact there's apparently 19 twinks on both rag and dw. Especially now almost everyone is alliance on dw and there's no balance (every bg alliance has 8-9 twinks and horde 3-4). If only all 19 twinks would have been on one server it would have been easier for horde. Was there any sort of vote as to where to go, like the 70-79s people did?

6. I hate the fact there's apparently 19 twinks on both rag and dw. Especially now almost everyone is alliance on dw and there's no balance (every bg alliance has 8-9 twinks and horde 3-4). If only all 19 twinks would have been on one server it would have been easier for horde. Was there any sort of vote as to where to go, like the 70-79s people did?
    Back then they were all over the realms, but this time, it is completely different. Hell even Cata had 19s running around.

7. Deathwing is gonna be the place for 19 bracket
    As for why people aren't getting into BG's, short answer?
    Most of us are still farming mats for enchants.

Give it time

8. sooo tell me plz ppl i want to make 19 twink... what server u recommend and ally or horde? wich one is lacking of people?

9. sooo tell me plz ppl i want to make 19 twink... what server u recommend and ally or horde? wich one is lacking of people?
    Deathwing

Hopefully someone else knows ally or horde

10. May 1, 2015  
    Deathwing

Hopefully someone else knows ally or horde
    Heero i'ma hurd.... wu R u?

11. May 1, 2015  
    Play on Deathwing. Don't make an Alliance Rogue or a Horde caster...