1. Teletubies Raiding MOgu-Shan

Hello everyone this is Sokolaa/Kyuubi From the raiding guild Teletubies, I just wanted to Post our raid progression and hope that we cna inspire everyone to go for it :)

We Cleared The MSV exept the only Difficulty we came accross is The four kings ( We are currentlly practising and are hoping to post a video soon of killing it ) - enjoy these SS we were able to take :)

We killed EVERYTHING

Mogu-SHan Vaults
    Spoiler: Show
    MSV

Terrace of Endless Spring

ToES
    As the new raid released - we rushed and got all teh bosses in same day - since i dont see anyn other SS - i can say with no remourse that we are one of the first to kill This :)

Castle of Illusion:

2. Gz ^^
    We at <Blitz> cleared it 6/6 last week. Yes, the spirit kings were a pain. :)

3. 5/6 bosses are faceroll And require next to 10% effort.

4. When we got guild group we killed it it wasnt that hard with ppl with brain.

Furyboyka :)

5. Well yea 5 bosses are faceroll but then 4th boss requires some brain, but still all together MSV is way to easy and they should've scripted it better so we can have some challenge in it.

6. Skipping spirit kings means that u guys must have ported through the closed door. Thats an exploit from what i know.

7. We killed 4th boss, we forgot to take ss so we killed it again next week, so yea :D

8. We killed 4th boss, we forgot to take ss so we killed it again next week, so yea :D
    a horrible horrible lie :D

9. Pretty sure 90% of guilds and pugs do this exploit

10. Skipping spirit kings means that u guys must have ported through the closed door. Thats an exploit from what i know.
    its Manny here :P(Mom) i was in the group the first time they killed it. i can say they got 6/6.

11. UPDATED - Added ToES SS all the bosses are killed. ANd i added the missing SS for SPirit Kings on MSV - TO prove to the people that we killing this boss and nto teleporting :). ( SOrry it took So long to update