1. Servers go back to Europe, In yo face! Enjoy the high MS now :D

2. Servers go back to Europe, In yo face! Enjoy the high MS now :D

I wouldn't consider 125 high ms. Besides i was top 3 dps in cata in most raids as an enhance shaman in firelands with this "high ms". Though it is truly amazing how much eu players whine and cry about 125-150 ms. Oh yeah, and BUMP!

3. You know, grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence : )

4. You know, grass always looks browner on the other side of the fence : )
    fixed that for ya :)

5. Bump!

Recruitment
    • 3 Druids - 1 Balance, 1 Feral, 1 Restoration
    • 2 Monks - 1 Windwalker, 1 Mistweaver
    • 2 Holy Paladins
    • 4 Priests - 2 Shadow, 2 Discipline
    • 3 Shaman - 1 Enhancement, 1 Elemental, 1 Restoration
    • 3 Destruction Warlocks

6. BuMP still recruiting!
    Completed 4th alt/trial run tonight 6/6. Still recruiting!

7. Bump! Still need those Priests, Shamans, druids and Monks!

8. Bumb

Bumg, Greetings from Frostwolf.
    I miss raiding with you guys.
    -Xwz (or simply "X") :)

9. Terrace of endless spring is on the doorstep! If you want to raid with the most organized Guild on Sargeras i suggest you guys to apply right away! The spots are limited and once we have filled it we will not accept any more applications!

Requirements
    • Fluent English (reading & listening especially)
    • Good knowledge of your class (stat priority, Molten bugs and workarounds, etc.)
    • PC that can handle 25 man raids without issue
    • Able to raid at least 6 hours a week per character, and 20+ hours weekly for core progression group.
    • Able to accept constructive criticism and quickly adapt or improve.
    • Overall positive, friendly attitude and the capacity to get along well with others.
    • Having a premium account isn't required, but is a huge plus.
    • Having a member in the guild vouch for you is another huge plus.
    • Understanding and agreeing to comply with our rules.

Recruitment
    • 3 Druids - 1 Balance, 1 Feral, 1 Restoration
    • 2 Monks - 1 Windwalker, 1 Mistweaver
    • 2 Holy Paladins
    • 3 Priests - 2 Shadow, 1 Discipline
    • 3 Shaman - 1 Enhancement, 1 Elemental, 1 Restoration
    • 3 Destruction Warlocks

10. Recruiting is almost done. Solidify your spot in 25man!

11. I am still going around and looking for a pve guild, I am Beast Mastery Hunter new to MoP, I was on Myrmidons page too to find a better place for me... I have been on Molten since 2011, Had Bane on x1 realm Lord, it's fun MoP dpsing 50k + for now which seems fun with 450 gear :p 3 pvp things in it (but only that give me crit)... I am available for raiding in weekdays, Saturday and Sunday I can't, I am friendly with TS3 and Raidcall but I myself have a feeling that TS3 makes the game lag (I don't know why), I know how to play and do as told if a specific role from is required :)... I like to watch YouTube videos specially TankSpot so I stay friendly with stuff once in game :) But still didn't figured why my DBM nor Bigwings/bigwigs working... anyways let me know if you guys are recruiting, I am an Altoholic person which atm have around 6 character 90ish with almost all professions covered, Got Disc Healer Priest, Enhancement Shaman, DK Blood(needs gearing), Druid(is bugged with ElvUI don't know what's wrong, geared), Paladin (needs gearing no matter what spec).... so yeah lemme know :) I will fill the form if needed. @Marukaska Thanks for post on "Myrmidons".

Edit: and I first posted it here, because I checked the site :) read the rules and noticed that Hunter recruitment is closed, I mained Hunter from TBC so you can say I am more comfortable with the class, know the mechanics really well :P (like MD, Auto-Attack, FD combo) most people fail it xD I won't :p... yeah but I can play other classes if needed for raiding :D just need a bit of guidance from the players who really play them since our molten has different rules than retail :) some numbers don't match to each others as we all know :D

12. I am still going around and looking for a pve guild, I am Beast Mastery Hunter new to MoP, I was on Myrmidons page too to find a better place for me... I have been on Molten since 2011, Had Bane on x1 realm Lord, it's fun MoP dpsing 50k + for now which seems fun with 450 gear :p 3 pvp things in it (but only that give me crit)... I am available for raiding in weekdays, Saturday and Sunday I can't, I am friendly with TS3 and Raidcall but I myself have a feeling that TS3 makes the game lag (I don't know why), I know how to play and do as told if a specific role from is required :)... I like to watch YouTube videos specially TankSpot so I stay friendly with stuff once in game :) But still didn't figured why my DBM nor Bigwings/bigwigs working... anyways let me know if you guys are recruiting, I am an Altoholic person which atm have around 6 character 90ish with almost all professions covered, Got Disc Healer Priest, Enhancement Shaman, DK Blood(needs gearing), Druid(is bugged with ElvUI don't know what's wrong, geared), Paladin (needs gearing no matter what spec).... so yeah lemme know :) I will fill the form if needed. @Marukaska Thanks for post on "Myrmidons".

Edit: and I first posted it here, because I checked the site :) read the rules and noticed that Hunter recruitment is closed, I mained Hunter from TBC so you can say I am more comfortable with the class, know the mechanics really well :P (like MD, Auto-Attack, FD combo) most people fail it xD I won't :p... yeah but I can play other classes if needed for raiding :D just need a bit of guidance from the players who really play them since our molten has different rules than retail :) some numbers don't match to each others as we all know :D
    Hello there! Just apply and we will see what happens! From my POV you are a dedicated player that wants to help out the guild in any kind of way. As you can see we still have spots open for Shaman, druids, and Priests, so just apply with the class you enjoy the most.

13. I had a dream that we raided some boss like in the old dayz not too long ago.
    And every time we were about to bring it down the server was crashing so Olga was raging.
    And yeah Jelly and eventually everyone else started to troll him just to hear his screams.
    What a strange strange dream indeed SO if i can receive on private msg a channel or address where i can hear some familiar voices again i will much appreciate it.

First 1234 ... Last