1. Do you guys have any videos of any of your kills? I can't seem to find any :(
    Quite surprised that this guild, which has a lot of kills, doesn't have any footage of any of it - or I might be wrong here.

I know you aren't required to have any or anything but it would be nice to see.
    If you're worried about the joj thing, just do a kill without it and upload if you have doubts about whether it's bannable or not :p
    Edited: February 5, 2016

2. Do you guys have any videos of any of your kills? I can't seem to find any :(
    Quite surprised that this guild, which has a lot of kills, doesn't have any footage of any of it - or I might be wrong here.

I know you aren't required to have any or anything but it would be nice to see.
    If you're worried about the joj thing, just do a kill without it and upload if you have doubts about whether it's bannable or not :p
    No one is worried about anything here. I'm just not letting randoms talk bs for free, defending my point of view.
    There are two people in my guild that stream raids, one of them is currently inactive tho. He usually had 30+ viewers every raid because it was on Warmane website and he spammed global.

I don't have anything to hide, the only reason I'm not recording videos of LK is because of how bugged that encounter currently is compared to blizzard and other private servers (plus I don't feel like playing on 15 FPS lol). The one time I recorded an LoD was in Static over a year ago just because we were competing for realm first (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAkAhqO3U9Q), the scripts are so lame on Molten I feel bad for having it recorded, but still made it considering how much effort we had put back then after the server wipe, and at least it's a memory of the guild and some of the old players.
    Edited: February 6, 2016

3. No one is worried about anything here. I'm just not letting randoms talk bs for free, defending my point of view.
    There are two people in my guild that stream raids, one of them is currently inactive tho. He usually had 30+ viewers every raid because it was on Warmane website and he spammed global.

I don't have anything to hide, the only reason I'm not recording videos of LK is because of how bugged that encounter currently is compared to blizzard and other private servers (plus I don't feel like playing on 15 FPS lol). The one time I recorded an LoD was in Static over a year ago just because we were competing for realm first (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAkAhqO3U9Q), the scripts are so lame on Molten I feel bad for having it recorded, but still made it considering how much effort we had put back then after the server wipe, and at least it's a memory of the guild and some of the old players.
    Winki, you seem to forget one thing. Warmane is server with ******ed community. Like one out of five people are able to use their brain. People who are accusing Proud right now are just too stupid to lose an argument, they probably got guild kicked or they are from some other guild and are trying to reduce competition with thrashtalking, since they are not able to do that with actions. Just STOP talking with them. They are not worth your time or effort. They are not worth anything to be honest.

4. Winki, you seem to forget one thing. Warmane is server with ******ed community. Like one out of five people are able to use their brain. People who are accusing Proud right now are just too stupid to lose an argument, they probably got guild kicked or they are from some other guild and are trying to reduce competition with thrashtalking, since they are not able to do that with actions. Just STOP talking with them. They are not worth your time or effort. They are not worth anything to be honest.
    i agree with you.
    this not jiji problem or proud i just see ppl dont know anything about bug's and (inda+jiji) teach them.
    im not from 'proud' but i like what they are doing atleast they are special(i mean they have special tactics and they give to us new things thats why ppl hate them).

5. proud is the only guild are using joj and stun vlak making game so ez how you cant one shot lk .
    gl hf
    Just read this and lol. If you weren't so butthurt about proud, you could check other guilds videos on LK and you would see them stunning valks.

6. Halion #106 + #107

Submit your application @ our website: http://proud-deathwing.enjin.com.

7. LoD #141

Loot: Archus + Dagger. Invincible: Eastbrook

8. LoD #142

Loot: Oath + Gloren. Invincible: Gleenlol

9. LoD #143

Loot: Archus + Terenas. Invincible: Amystillian

10. you can stun but not all of them in same time like you do holy wrath all of them in everywave of vlak's then kill vlak's .lets say vlak catch 3 ppl (heal and 2 dps) you cant att all of valk you to att 1 tar (heal lets say he is the most important) but what you do stun 3 vlaks then you have time kill them is that make sense like you said.
    you know what im talking stop answer for things im not talking about them .
    this my last post gl have fun we are just talking not killing ppl or selling drugs or inviting ppl to daech ^^ gl have fun.
    Yo boy, if u want to play fair without bugs / exploits stop crying and play retail, didn't u know u are playing in a private? rofl that's why I stopped playing in this sv and I went to retail, because noobs like you :D you don't know anything about wotlk.

11. LoD #144

aids

Loot: Dagger + Xbow. Invincible: Skusku

12. Halion #109 + #110 + #111

1 wipe cause strong internet

13. LoD #145

Loot: Archus + Terenas. Invincible: Keekee
    Edited: February 16, 2016

14. Halion #112 + #113 + #114

First ... 354344454647 ... Last