1. lol, this post just tell everything, have fun with 1shots like that, ppl with autism could do it to, cause legit is to hard for you all obv, hf
    literally braindead

2. It's definitely not as hard as constructing a sentence apparently.
    atleast im doing this fight properly

3. atleast im doing this fight properly
    "Properly" is a very poor choice of word, as that would imply that you're:
    - Not using typhoon on viles that are mid air.
    - Not using necrotic to kill ragings.
    - Magically spawning and killing a 4th raging.
    - Not stunning valks.
    - Killing every valk and having 3 people afk til these valks are brought to 50%.
    - Not taunt swapping ragings for threat.
    - Not abusing the fact that taunts don't have diminishing returns when kiting lk enrages.
    - Not using any spells that have incorrect values or outcomes ie. killshout damage being too high, decimation proc giving an increased amount of cast speed, swing timer not reseting from casted spells.
    - Cancelling AMS after it soaks 1-2 viles.
    - Magically spawning more necrotic plagues in p1 to be dispelled form raid.
    - Causing wicked spirits to trigger.
    - Causing bombs to drop in a more randomised pattern.

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.

4. Detectives are here again lol

Admit that I'm using a paladin spell.

Were unholy DKs completely banned from raiding when it stacked with 'Earth & Moon', 'Curse of Elements' and their own 'Ebon Plaguebringer' debuffs? Any serious raid would have a boomkin, a warlock and if you want to boost spriests, an unholy DK. These debuffs all stacked. And people were aware of it and they played these classes aware of that. Of course stacking 10x unholy DKs would be pretty obvious and ridiculous exploiting, even 3-4 would be too much of a damage boost, but the unholy DKs themselves weren't prohibited from raiding. Same with JoJ, except that it's not even close to the unholy DK bug in terms of relevance.

If I was running around with LK or other bosses during the whole encounter taking no melee swings because it is slowed then it would obviously be an exploit, but this isn't the case. The one and only thing that the use of JoJ benefits is leaving the job of kiting a bugged enrage (people dying outside of FM) to one person instead of 2. Nothing else. I take as many hits as anyone else.

Now if you people are so butthurt to come to our thread just because of how we deal with a bugged enrage, I'm really sorry for your lives.

PS: I'm looking forward your progression once scripts are done ;)
    lol ok

listen up you imbecile

your guild mate or whoever thought that i was conq (dont deny it we all know its true)

so i was drawn to this thread because of some ***** mentioning my name. get that. soak it in. and then let it all out.

idk about all those debuffs stacking or whatever. i was out of the game for a while. if there was some hack or cheat used back then or ur talking about the dk/spriest bug then what the hell does that have to do with anything idk. i was actually responding to your post:
    You summoned him.
    so why even bring all that crap up? did i even talk about that? mention it? or hint at it? dont think so... so .... yea.... gg? idk what you are on about but good for you i guess? dont go around quoting me then spouting off random expositions. k thanks.

PS im looking forward to seeing some streams of yours when the time comes. now. leave me out of your delusions and go quote someone properly.

"Properly" is a very poor choice of word, as that would imply that you're:
    - Not using typhoon on viles that are mid air.
    - Not using necrotic to kill ragings.
    - Magically spawning and killing a 4th raging.
    - Not stunning valks.
    - Killing every valk and having 3 people afk til these valks are brought to 50%.
    - Not taunt swapping ragings for threat.
    - Not abusing the fact that taunts don't have diminishing returns when kiting lk enrages.
    - Not using any spells that have incorrect values or outcomes ie. killshout damage being too high, decimation proc giving an increased amount of cast speed, swing timer not reseting from casted spells.
    - Cancelling AMS after it soaks 1-2 viles.
    - Magically spawning more necrotic plagues in p1 to be dispelled form raid.
    - Causing wicked spirits to trigger.
    - Causing bombs to drop in a more randomised pattern.

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere.
    um you are another *****. you could typhoon viles in the air in retail. go learn something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkPG4OmBU0E go to about 9min 50 sec watch as our boomkin in retail knocks them back while they are in the air.

necrotic to ragings is a byproduct of bad scripting not so much what i would consider an exploit like most of the things on your list. not like it matter much anyways. melee standing around as it is now along with half the ranged.

Magically spawning and killing a 4th raging? Valk stunning i dont care for but when they move way faster than they should its kinda an offset to a bad script. killing valks is unnecessary here as their pick up is not 100% and dps vs retail is insanely higher. so u can push through crap that you HAD to kill back then.

who in gods name taunt swaps ragings for threat? lol. sounds like a good way to wipe a raid to me.

dont get me started on taunt swapping LK. broken script that causes him to enrage for sometimes no reason is broken. another example of bad scripting more so than exploit.

who is cancelling AMS? spawning more necrotic plague?

bomb placement and damage being much higher than retail is again broken scripting.

dont go full ****** on me here. some of those things are just out of every players control or have to be done to avoid a super bugged script that makes the fight impossible. using spells or strategies that are shall i say questionable, is a debatable topic. half the junk you named is not.

cant believe i had to come here in the first place. good luck. have fun. i wont be back in this cancerous convo anymore (omg! thank god funky! ikr?)
    Edited: February 3, 2016

5. um you are another *****. you could typhoon viles in the air in retail. go learn something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkPG4OmBU0E go to about 9min 50 sec watch as our boomkin in retail knocks them back while they are in the air.
    Actually if you look at the very video you linked, you noticed that typhooning on retail doesnt knock viles out of the air and render them still for the dazed duration as it does on warmane, it only pushes them slightly back, not to the ground. Clearly an unintended interaction on warmane, and hence exploiting to a minor degree by the apparent standards of this community. Thanks for the backup, maybe you should google a bit more next time or draw on your "immense" retail knowledge before you lead with insults.

Magically spawning and killing a 4th raging? Valk stunning i dont care for but when they move way faster than they should its kinda an offset to a bad script. killing valks is unnecessary here as their pick up is not 100% and dps vs retail is insanely higher. so u can push through crap that you HAD to kill back then. dont get me started on taunt swapping LK. broken script that causes him to enrage for sometimes no reason is broken. another example of bad scripting more so than exploit.
    So people may condemn one thing they deem as an exploit, yet openly justify another that has the same outcome as the the first? That's either the pinnacle of hypocrisy or stupidity, and regardless down right arrogant to say the least.

who in gods name taunt swaps ragings for threat? lol. sounds like a good way to wipe a raid to me.
    Having about 2 million more threat then non tanks would wipe a raid? Oh honey :\

AMS is clearly broken yet you don't even realise how, further compounding the fact that you have no idea what you are saying. AMS works as a shield in sense, and after x amount of damage (50% of hp) is absorbed it dissipates. Using one AMS to soak a whole wave of viles is clearly exploiting, again contradictory to what appears to be everyones stance on JoJ.

dont go full ****** on me here. some of those things are just out of every players control or have to be done to avoid a super bugged script that makes the fight impossible. using spells or strategies that are shall i say questionable, is a debatable topic. half the junk you named is not.
    The list in general was made to prove the point to your paint-eater guildy that nothing is done properly on warmane, and to condemn one action is to condemn all. For people to come into this thread and be so ignorant as to how the encounter should work and what every guild does on warmane to cheese mechanics, is disgusting. Coming in to OUR thread to start drama based on a "debatable topic" is not okay, as its down right fishing for drama.

cant believe i had to come here in the first place. good luck. have fun. i wont be back in this cancerous convo anymore (omg! thank god funky! ikr?)
    I think Conqueror should thank you for that, as well as all the other haters as your own words have contradicted their opinions and spoken miles about the stupidity of this Joj "debate".

PS Knez knew Conqueror wasn't you, you're just sort of a running joke on the deathwing community pertaining to Ragnaros players. No offence meant on my part as I'm just informing you, but i can't say the same for Knez.

As for the rest of you, I would implore you for your own sake, to refrain from commenting as this isn't, and never will be, a place for a morality debate. Making it into one only makes you look ignorant and childish, so leave it at that.

6. lol ok

listen up you imbecile

your guild mate or whoever thought that i was conq (dont deny it we all know its true)

so i was drawn to this thread because of some ***** mentioning my name. get that. soak it in. and then let it all out.

idk about all those debuffs stacking or whatever. i was out of the game for a while. if there was some hack or cheat used back then or ur talking about the dk/spriest bug then what the hell does that have to do with anything idk. i was actually responding to your post: so why even bring all that crap up? did i even talk about that? mention it? or hint at it? dont think so... so .... yea.... gg? idk what you are on about but good for you i guess? dont go around quoting me then spouting off random expositions. k thanks.

PS im looking forward to seeing some streams of yours when the time comes. now. leave me out of your delusions and go quote someone properly.

um you are another *****. you could typhoon viles in the air in retail. go learn something. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkPG4OmBU0E go to about 9min 50 sec watch as our boomkin in retail knocks them back while they are in the air.

necrotic to ragings is a byproduct of bad scripting not so much what i would consider an exploit like most of the things on your list. not like it matter much anyways. melee standing around as it is now along with half the ranged.

Magically spawning and killing a 4th raging? Valk stunning i dont care for but when they move way faster than they should its kinda an offset to a bad script. killing valks is unnecessary here as their pick up is not 100% and dps vs retail is insanely higher. so u can push through crap that you HAD to kill back then.

dont get me started on taunt swapping LK. broken script that causes him to enrage for sometimes no reason is broken. another example of bad scripting more so than exploit.

bomb placement and damage being much higher than retail is again broken scripting.

I can't believe you are actually this dumb, ty for the laugh tho.

7. lol ok

listen up you imbecile

im... so...done.

8. LoD #140 (1-shot)

Loot: Oath + Bsurge. Invincible: Sybreed

Submit your application @ our website: http://proud-deathwing.enjin.com.

9. tbh i was on this guild they use max exploits possible when you take look you'll find most of noobs are on this guild.
    in this guild you cant play a game is just good for gearing or for kills like winki and inda want to get reccord ^^.
    about exploits proud is the only guild are using joj and stun vlak making game so ez how you cant one shot lk .
    idk why you are talking about sp uh when your guild using hop abuse on warr and hack's during raid. gl hf

10. Didn't really feel like wasting my time replying such autism, but

tbh i was on this guild they use max exploits possible when you take look you'll find most of noobs are on this guild.
    Max exploits possible? What sort of?
    "Most of noobs are on this guild", this server is full of bad players and consequently every guild has/needs them to fill raids in order to host multiple runs a week. I'll take that as a compliment tho, considering how much we farm each week if I have "most noobs" it means I'm doing my job properly. (inb4 joj)

in this guild you cant play a game is just good for gearing or for kills like winki and inda want to get reccord ^^.
    Thanks for your feedback, I'll make sure we disenchant every gear dropped and raid over at Sindragosa from now on.

about exploits proud is the only guild are using joj and stun vlak making game so ez how you cant one shot lk .
    Stunning and JoJ aren't exploits. Valks should get stunned, just not permanently, which isn't anyone's but the server's fault.

"Makes the game so ez", considering these 2 things:
    1 - we wouldn't lose players from Valkyrs if they had proper base speed and slowing effects worked correctly because we would kill them, there's no reason to let them grab people and take them to death while relying on luck. If you want to brag that you rely on RNG to kill a boss I feel sorry for you;
    2 - we wouldn't need to kite enrage at all if this server wasn't bugged and people dying outside of FM didn't proc the enrage;

You can clearly see under normal circumstances (a.k.a proper scripts) we wouldn't have any issues and what we do are just temporarily workarounds, merely adjusting to the server.

idk why you are talking about sp uh when your guild using hop abuse on warr and hack's during raid. gl hf
    "idk why you are talking about sp uh", this just showed how braindead you are and one more reason I shouldn't be responding to this, but anyways. That was a comparison to JoJ. The concept of something that's bugged but not totally prohibited from playing/doing depending on the circumstances.

"Hop abuse on warr", what do you want me to do? If my Warriors really want HoP they're gonna dualbox a paladin at Dalaran before raid, HoP themselves then go raid, that's what would happen if I didn't allow people to HoP during raids. And honestly, I could care less if people are doing 10% more or less damage. I don't encourage or forbid anyone doing it, I'm not anyone's dad or a gamemaster.

"Hack's", ok bro.
    Edited: February 4, 2016

11. I have no idea why proud is being targetted, lots of guilds has exploited one way or another as some of you are hurling accusations at, nobody can deny that their guild has not done any of these so called 'exploits/hacks'.

could everyone crying about abuse/expolits just stop being jelly, once the new core is implemented it won't even matter at all.

am not from proud.

Btw nice progress.

12. damn jiji going ham on these nerds.

Guys we all know aurora is the only legit guild on warmane. If you excel above them, get ready for hate from them and others.

13. I don't care about JoJ if it's used for the sole purpose of negating enrages, because then you're just countering an extremely gamebreaking encounter flaw that exists on Warmane, and I do think it's a tad hypocritical that some guilds pointing fingers at Proud for this don't govern their own guildies making use of things which are even moreso undeniably exploitative like HoP bug on Warriors and Feign Death/Shadowmeld Knife Rezzes for Engineers.

What doesn't sit right with me is the notion that if you use even a single non-retail like feature to your advantage, you might as well use every exploit there is in the book, because hey, you're already technically exploiting, and since you're so leet-sauce that you'd definitely have killed everything without a hitch anyways, it's no biggie. That line of thought carries you down an awful slippery slope that justifies far too much foul play and ultimately isn't healthy at all for the PVE scene. Warmane themselves is probably to blame to some degree for their lack of transparency in what "exploits" they deem bannable and which ones are alright if they're only used to negate unintended encounter features, because then the community is left to figure that out for themselves, and as the past 3 pages of this thread has shown, the community can be extremely inconsistent in the absence of a higher authority setting objective parameters for what is and isn't legal.

Hopefully with the implementation of the new core, these issues will be matters of the past. I look forward to that, and to the merge.

14. Feign Death/Shadowmeld Knife Rezzes for Engineers.
    da**** i just read, do u even wot m8?

First ... 334142434445 ... Last