1. BIS Prot PvP Glass Cannon 0 resil item list.

After I saw how much confusion, false information is spread on the forums and ingame I decided to stop this cancer and make a list of the absolute best gear for a warrior who wants to 1shot **** in duels, battlegrounds and maybe arena.

Too many people wasted their coins on t9 ****, check out this 20 seconds video to get your BIS list for prot warr.

http://youtu.be/53-igYUEjSo

I am open to suggestions.

The only thing I can think of would be the weapon choice, some people like the axe, some like the sword, I personally like the sword more(mostly because of looks)

Both are pretty good, but with axe you will have to change some gems from strength to hit and arp, this will cause you to lose some block value and attack power(153 ap to be exact) while gaining 1.13% crit chance.

The weapon damage would look like this:
    Sword 1747-2178
    Axe 1743-2199

Sword block value: 2018
    Axe block value: 1966

As you can see, both weapons are enough to reach the desired block value, which is at least 1960
    Block value softcap formula is like this 24,5*player level, it was added in patch 3.3.2 after blizzard decided that 20k shield slams on pvp geared people is not really a fair thing to have around.

Now that you have your BIS prot pvp list, go there and oneshot that ****ing mage.

2. wtb SS with recount, without trinkets. only shield block and glyph proc

edit: before u post - a you really gm of molten? if not - post SS from molten, srsly, not ur private emu.

3. That set should be bis. If you do plan on going 3s you can swap the 2 fury pieces with wrathful and should be good to go.

4. wtb SS with recount, without trinkets. only shield block and glyph proc

edit: before u post - a you really gm of molten? if not - post SS from molten, srsly, not ur private emu.
    I already have this gear on my char, but I'm using different gems(I'm playing with about 500 resi because I cba getting crit 16k by warlocks since I mostly focus on arena)

5. yep bis only cause block value still isnt how it should be so this is way to go but i still got bv set just for memories :( and arp crit set like you got exactly the same only bad thing with this gear is you block less dmg vs mele so you get hited harder comparing to stacking block value
    and sword is way to go never enough hit rating especialy if you are horde bugged nelf racial ftw
    ps screw resilience

6. yep bis only cause block value still isnt how it should be so this is way to go but i still got bv set just for memories :( and arp crit set like you got exactly the same only bad thing with this gear is you block less dmg vs mele so you get hited harder comparing to stacking block value
    and sword is way to go never enough hit rating especialy if you are horde bugged nelf racial ftw
    ps screw resilience
    What's wrong with block value? what's bugged about it?

7. yep bis only cause block value still isnt how it should be so this is way to go but i still got bv set just for memories :( and arp crit set like you got exactly the same only bad thing with this gear is you block less dmg vs mele so you get hited harder comparing to stacking block value
    ps screw resilience
    BV set was an exploit everyone wasted coins on. ICC shield and 2 prot t10 is all that's needed to succeed in pvping in the set.

8. I already have this gear on my char, but I'm using different gems(I'm playing with about 500 resi because I cba getting crit 16k by warlocks since I mostly focus on arena)
    so, ye i got the point - u aint even using set, you've suggested =D

9. so, ye i got the point - u aint even using set, you've suggested =D
    Have you actually played prot in arenas or in bgs against geared casters? Full arp prots have no resil and dies from instacast dots really fast.

10. so, ye i got the point - u aint even using set, you've suggested =D
    Actually I do, find me on ragnaros :)

11. lol. bring back the old block value, i had a 70 twink warr who crit 24k shield slams on average :/

12. lol. bring back the old block value, i had a 70 twink warr who crit 24k shield slams on average :/
    And you see nothing wrong with this?

13. And you see nothing wrong with this?
    He misses the days when he could do well without a properly functioning brain.

14. And you see nothing wrong with this?
    Na, that's not true, a 70 could never get even close to 24k, maybe 18k with berserking buff.

Right now, you can still crit 9-10k as 70, so the difference is not that high.

I remember I could beat 6,9k(Pve geared) paladins, warrs and dks pretty easy on my 70.
    I won against many other classes that were 6.4k+ gs.

It was indeed broken as **** and I'm glad they fixed it.

My 80 critted 34k without berserking buff.

123 ... Last