1. Character name: Delyx
    Class/spec: Frost DK
    Previous experience: Around 2.3k best, on Cataclysm - Frostwolf (Retri Pala)
    Realm time availability: 16:00-22:00 Monday- Sunday
    Raidcall: Yes
    What are you expecting from the guild: Nice and respectful people.

2. Just fixed account

Finally made it, fixing the forum was a pain

3. Character Name: DrunkenFist

Class/Spec: Enhancement Shaman

Previous experience(Proof): Played on TBC (mostly pve), WOTLK (hardcore arena pvp, multiple times rank 1 3v3), CATA (2 times rank 1 in ******** 3v3), Pandaria (played resto druid and warrior b4 the awful server data loss, now I'm trying out ench shamans - pretty good imo)

Realm time availability: 18:00 - 24:00

Raidcall Yes/No: Don't have it, but can get it any time.

What are you expecting from the guild: Doing my weekly rated BGs, some premades and hopefully some PVE.

Achivements: Not that many due to the recent database loss.
    If you can provide any proof of your exp we will test you but there is no space for enhancement shaman in rbg group.

4. If you can provide any proof of your exp we will test you but there is no space for enhancement shaman in rbg group.
    There is absolutely no problem for me being tested. But having no space for ench shamans :(
    By the way, I've already joined the guild. Feel free to test me anytime!
    Thank you!

PS: Are you doing multiple rbgs during the week? If so will there be a free space for me? I don't mind capping CP last. I just need it done.

5. We only have one RBG team as of now, though we do swap some players around depending on availability, they are almost always of the same spec. (Eg. different MWs so everyone gets capped).

Because the competition from Beast Within and But Mom is formidable, we cannot really afford less viable specs. I imagine it would be possible to assemble a team just for capping, but we have none atm.

6. I know u want to be best PVP guild on the realm, an probably u already are, but this will bring huge unbalance one the realm PVP. Making a guild only of high rated players.

7. Character Name: Headshottz
    Class/Spec: Beast Master
    Previous experience(Proof): Check my signature.
    Realm time availability: Morning for now.
    Raidcall Yes/No: No.
    What are you expecting from the guild: Premades.

Homra told me raidcall is a must, so why ask Yes or No? Just put on the main post that is a must.

Also if my guide is not enough to show that i know how to play, i guess that some easy image editing is enough to prove 2,9k rating right? This Screenshots are easy to be faked.

8. Character Name: Headshottz
    Class/Spec: Beast Master
    Previous experience(Proof): Check my signature.
    Realm time availability: Morning for now.
    Raidcall Yes/No: No.
    What are you expecting from the guild: Premades.

Homra told me raidcall is a must, so why ask Yes or No? Just put on the main post that is a must.

Also if my guide is not enough to show that i know how to play, i guess that some easy image editing is enough to prove 2,9k rating right?
    No previous exp. stated nor proof given, mornings aren't exactly clear cuz they vary from person to person, also slight attitude problems. Rejected.

9. Which classes are you looking for?
    I am currently playing on alliance, but will switch when arenas and the new pvp season get released. Too much drama and stuff there, plus the ques are ****ty.
    I got coins saved up because honestly i have no more patience lvling and gearing up.

My highest rating was 2.3k on my DK, got no proof but dont mind being tested.
    Playing Hunter atm, also have experience with DK, SPriest, Affliction lock.

10. We have a really good Affli as well as good Hunters. :)

A DK would be nice though. :) But dont faction change until youve talked with Dead, just to remain safe.

What are your ingame names?

11. Which classes are you looking for?
    I am currently playing on alliance, but will switch when arenas and the new pvp season get released. Too much drama and stuff there, plus the ques are ****ty.
    I got coins saved up because honestly i have no more patience lvling and gearing up.

My highest rating was 2.3k on my DK, got no proof but dont mind being tested.
    Playing Hunter atm, also have experience with DK, SPriest, Affliction lock.
    At the moment we're in need of various healers and also Guardian druid. When it comes to dps your safest bet would be DK, Affliction warlock or even a Balance druid.
    Also when the time comes apply properly by using the application form.

12. recruitment

Character Name:Buncchi
    Class/Spec:Arms Warrior
    Previous experience(Proof):experienced in cata pvp 2.4k arena and rbgs too
    Realm time availability:Everyday 12:00am-10:00 pm
    Raidcall Yes/No:Yes
    What are you expecting from the guild:doing rbg,bg premades and some pve too
    Achivements:Only 5k Honorable kills for now

13. Application

Character Name: Kirvis
    Class/Spec: Arms Warrior
    Previous experience(Proof): i was 1600 in cata also played Arms Warrior
    Realm time availability: 11:00-22:00
    Raidcall Yes/No: No(but can download if needed Have ts3 though)
    What are you expecting from the guild: Friendly community, premade bgs a good arena partner (pref healer :P).

14. Man I have the exact same one wouldn't be fair. Lol

First 1234 Last