1. <Relax Bro We Got This> [H] PvP Guild Recruiting!

Relax Bro We Got This Recruiting!

-Introduction-

Greetings, Molten community! <Relax Bro We Got This> is formed by leadership wanting to push rankings, while continuing to have fun in the process. Our core group consists mostly of former Neltharion and Deathwing players. Our activity is PvP related and includes but it is not limited to : BG premades, Rated BG's, Arenas and World PvP. One of our particularities, which separates us from other PvP oriented guilds, is that, while strifing for perfection, our main goal is having a nice time alongside our community members.

-Who are we looking for?-

We'd like experienced players in the first place, altough we gladly welcome any sociable individual who posseses minimal PvP knowledge, patience, commitment and English skills, while willing to improve alongside us.
    P.S - We will not tolerate unnecessary drama or disturbance; however we have an open talk policy, so any quarrel between members is to be discussed and solved out. We do not need cockish attitude possessors nor elitists and we gladly invite them to sell their coffins elsewhere.

-What are our goals?-

Back in the days when we used to Relax together outside our mighty walls, one of our guys asked: " Hey, Bro, what if we initiate something that we haven't seen around?". So We commited and did it; a core group of friendly and loyal players we Got. As far as we're concerned, This is the most important thing we've managed to achieve so far, apart from many so-called PvP accomplishments.

"The future of horde PvP" is a phrase we admire in terms of poetry, altough it's fun we're looking for.

-From our rivals we're currently looking for nothing but competition..

-In order to join, fill the recruitment form and wait for a response.

-RECRUITMENT:OPEN
    Character Name:
    Class/Spec:
    Previous experience(Proof):
    Realm time availability:
    Raidcall Yes/No:
    What are you expecting from the guild:

Achivements:

Our Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Relax...215927?fref=ts

-Leadership-
    Homra
    Deadmdfkr
    Sickmdfkr
    Terykats

2. -What are our goals?-

Back in the days when we used to Relax together outside our mighty walls, one of our guys asked: " Hey, Bro, what if we initiate something that we haven't seen around?". So We commited and did it; a core group of friendly and loyal players we Got. As far as we're concerned, This is the most important thing we've managed to achieve so far, apart from many so-called PvP accomplishments.
    Sounds great, but what actually was it? You mean you have created a guild or you did something special?

We look forward to rateds between horde groups being enabled and we wish you good luck guys!

We often organize some arena events inside our guild, maybe you guys would like to join us sometimes and fight us in there? Usually we do 3s, if we don't have healers online we go with 2s.

3. We are looking forward to collaborating with you. Any event implication from both sides (referring to our guilds) is expected to have a positive effect in terms of Horde PvP consolidation. Cheers.

4. Joined some time ago on Stormstout and never looked back since. :)

5. next time im on send an invite, murderface, formerly mordecai

6. feral druid- experience in pvp like 4 months all together not very bad in pvp I can 1v1 mostly not used to 1vmore im still a newbie but I can improve a lot in short time with some guidance . Liquidsoul

7. feral druid- experience in pvp like 4 months all together not very bad in pvp I can 1v1 mostly not used to 1vmore im still a newbie but I can improve a lot in short time with some guidance . Liquidsoul
    Contact me ingame for duel test. And for future reference pvp experience means hard facts, including previous ratings, comps or rankings, not just the opinion.

8. Rejected(saw ingame),thank you for the application.

9. ret pally-expirience 2 months playing MoP, ret ever since tbc, so like 7 years, skipped cata, played wotlk for 4-5 years, allways in the top, so far decent skill, understand the role of rets in PVP, unlike most people which jost focus on busting some1s head off, ohh and 487 ilvl for now

10. Accepted(tested ingame with duel and premade runs).

11. Sounds great, but what actually was it? You mean you have created a guild or you did something special?

We look forward to rateds between horde groups being enabled and we wish you good luck guys!

We often organize some arena events inside our guild, maybe you guys would like to join us sometimes and fight us in there? Usually we do 3s, if we don't have healers online we go with 2s.
    They raped alliance, but they are almost of them tyra donors.

12. we had 2 full tyr in last rated ... 2/3 in previous.
    most are geared .. yes .... but its not full tyrannical all.

and being a donor is a bad thing ? i think molten disagrees and the reason ppl can play for free also is cuz of donors :)

its just a shortcut to gear.
    i had full tyrannical -1 piece before the hijack. now im full cuz of refund. didnt wanna wait again.
    so whats wrong with that ?

and yesssss .. we did rape allies :)

13. Recruitment is being closed until the march, exact date is yet to be announced.

14. They raped alliance, but they are almost of them tyra donors.
    Most of our members only donated to bypass the queue, so they have 4-5 Tyrannical pieces at this point. :)

Plus we also have a load of alts who are malev/1 tyra or something along those lines. :)

15. Never seen these guys doing premade bgs. Maybe I've just had bad timing.

123 ... Last