1. i think ur gm is biggest gay on this server
    Couldn't agree more.

2. Couldn't agree more.
    Yes, because dating a girl in the year of 2016 is only for the ******s.
    On the topic though, we'll be going back to 3 healers as it'd be unfair to leave another healer out of the main run on a weekly basis.
    Honestly, 2 man healing it wasn't even hard, infest was never a problem, all the wipes we had in the attempts were either caused by general stupidity or just people slacking.
    Too bad solohealing LoD is theoretically impossible, maybe, just maybe if there were Shadow Priests with Val'anyrs and I had one as well but that's just a remote dream.
    Edited: February 15, 2016

3. RS25h#11 && RS25h#12
    Finally got my boots, just the cape now and this hpala is bis.
    Also, still warr tank best tank.
    Main run

Second run

4. even tho i think ur gm is biggest gay on this server, this was really nice kill and 2 healing was amazing...gj guys
    Yea that was nice, except those "gay" moments in the video.

5. we'll be going back to 3 healers as it'd be unfair to leave another healer out of the main run on a weekly basis.
    Honestly, 2 man healing it wasn't even hard
    Wasn't even hard? Hmm could you please tell me what happened then and how did the tank die 2 (or maybe even 3) times during that fight? Congratulations on the kill, it's not easy at all and I cannot say anything against thatbut I doubt it you can do that thing on a weekly basis (or maybe I'm wrong.. who knows). To be honest in the last few minutes of the fight it was a bit messy and I think there was something called "LUCK" that helped you during that fight (at some points only). Or maybe it was that "general stupidity" which you mentioned, that made it look like that.

P.S. I don't want to start any drama or something. I just came here to say "GZ" for the duo heal/solo tank and then I saw that post and it looked hilarious.

6. Wasn't even hard? Hmm could you please tell me what happened then and how did the tank die 2 (or maybe even 3) times during that fight? Congratulations on the kill, it's not easy at all and I cannot say anything against thatbut I doubt it you can do that thing on a weekly basis (or maybe I'm wrong.. who knows). To be honest in the last few minutes of the fight it was a bit messy and I think there was something called "LUCK" that helped you during that fight (at some points only). Or maybe it was that "general stupidity" which you mentioned, that made it look like that.
    Starting off, there's luck invovled in every raid, you can't deny that.
    Now, the tank died twice, first reason was enrage at around 6000% damage, if you're implying that it was because of bad healing, good luck with that.
    Second case was near the end, as you can see on the video, there's spirit absorbing combined with having LK on you. There are guilds having issues healing this with 5 healers. The amount of damage which was being bursted from full -> rekt was pretty much equal to the speed of which a 13 year old gets rekt from 1 beer.
    And yes,, it wasn't hard, it is completely doable on a weekly basis. I don't feel like this is something nobody can do, specially if a guild as "****ty" ( as proclaimed by many) as Royal Flush can do it, it shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

As I mentioned before, all the wipes we had in the attempts (5 - 6 wipes) were caused by people misperforming, e.g 6 people swimming in the defile, people having a picnic in the shadow trap and just falling down the transition phase.

I don't have any more counter arguments to the last minutes , that last defile was close to wiping the raid, not to mention the nice typhoon on the spirits ontop of the players, Kappa.

Personally, I would love to go 2 healing every main run but as a guild master, it's unfair to leave out yet another person just so I could feel good. We've left out a great resto shaman anyways from the main run already as we're always 3 man healing it now instead of 4 or even 5 ( even though I do not really understand how could anyone who has done LoD before need more than 4 healers).

P.S. I don't want to start any drama or something. I just came here to say "GZ" for the duo heal/solo tank and then I saw that post and it looked hilarious.
    Aside from that, much obliged.

Final edit: don't take it as an attack(this post) it's just my way of clarifying.
    Edited: February 16, 2016

7. ROYAL FLUSH LoD #26! with 2.group!
    I like trains.

Tanks:
    Camel (MT)
    Againdk (OT)

Healers:
    Raivik
    Allinneea
    Druidk
    Alissia

Melee dps:
    Adryano
    Vokdenwtf
    Valkirjya
    Negoo
    Getbulked
    Leuxor

Ranged DPS:
    Veekasi
    Idrian
    Primalhunt
    Labostaja
    Aelycandy
    Alenadroy
    Hogomarocan
    Elensar
    Sarlatanka
    Piatul
    Boominator
    Doodoo
    Alinitywtf

Juicy lewt:

[Dead pinto aka Invincible's Reins] Againdk - 9400DKP
    [Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General] Getbulked -4971 DKP
    [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas] Leuxor - 50 DKP
    Edited: February 17, 2016

8. ROYAL FLUSH LoD #27! with 3.group!
    Yes.
    Proper picture, not ****ing going to write out the people and **** **** this ****.

9. how te **** do you post it like that

10. thats Right Why so butthurtistaja .

11. thats Right Why so butthurtistaja .
    I'd totally name my char like that if I could though, kek.

12. ROYAL FLUSH LoD #28! with main group
    One shot, dont know rest of the raid as I joined only for the last 2 bosses.

Tanks:
    Againpaladin (MT)
    Apart (OT)

Healers:
    Fanvafuljage
    Allinneea
    Sweetdreams
    Alissia

Melee dps:
    Malboro
    Papipara
    Snuslord
    Krumlord

Ranged DPS:
    Mjour
    Idrian
    Primalhunt
    Flintstonne
    Miahkalifa
    Labostaja
    Sarllatanka
    Ninja
    Turaellien
    Ceria
    Aely
    Elensar
    Dotlol
    Villejou
    Raivik

Juicy lewt:

[Dead pinto aka Invincible's Reins] Dotlol - 4000 DKP
    [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas] Miakhalifa - 5 DKP
    [Royal Scepter of Terenas II] Aely - 3500 DKP

13. Sorry, was busy doing the raids. I have pretty much proven my point, seeing from your reaction to that, I could say it was successful.
    I have a raging boner from this drama already and I have to write out the last thing which tops the autism-o-meter: how you wanted to create a youtube channel for a talk show where you discuss molten dramas. What can I say... I visit /b/ on a daily basis and even from there I don't find such level of... special.
    I have no clue why you started this, you have literally dug yourself a hole, this will be my last post regarding this matter, if you wish to continue, feel free to whisper me, the hibernating hate machine of deathwing (featuring vaahto) has been awakened.
    RS25h#13 && RS25h#14
    BiS hpala now, sweet.
    Forgot to take pictures on time hngn.
    Main run

Second run

Edited: February 22, 2016

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last