1. Another ICC25hc, VDW healed successfully and we're back at Lich King again, promising attempts to come tomorrow!
    Pic of VDW healing, done with 2x holy paladins and 2x holy priests, only couple of seconds away from enrage, good job!

2. Bump cuz krum's lock sux
    jecy be happy that i dont have time atm

3. May 2, 2015  
    another bane today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_jr...ature=youtu.be sadly the news achvs are gone thanks to the molten server dc

4. Haven't bumped anything for a while so a bane video ( mic muted for some reason):

5. We finally did it. LoD.
    ROYAL FLUSH LOD nr 1.
    GRATZ YA'LL I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!
    Did it with 24/25 people alive, bulkman grabbed sadly :(
    Raid composition:
    Tanks: Labistaja(paladin, MT), Snooplion(druid, OT)
    Healers: Agasthya(hpala), Osakar, Optimal (resto druid), Opamp(resto shaman), Navette(Disc priest)
    DPS: Raivikk, Samardzic ( Oomkin), Draugs, Ninja, Mechamia, Geddylee(mages), Allright, Excelenta, Mmx, Sufle, Bulkman(hunters), Hogopala, Wanda( ret palas), Morbus (UHDK), Metroboomwsm(feral druid), Aerixus(fury warrior), Sunlight(shadow priest), Madqwe(demo lock)
    Edited: August 12, 2015

6. Gratz bois and girls. Keep it rolin'. :)

7. so yer telling me while i was ****ed in a bus you got lod
    sad krum

8. Good job peeps! I'm really proud of you!!!

9. Sadly there is no video of it, I blame the alcohol before, during and after the raid.
    Also... 24 Light of Dawn achievements.
    Edited: August 12, 2015

10. Gz... the raid composition seems pro ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

11. Our 2. LoD which we 1 freaking shot!
    All ICC done in 2h17minutes, good job, amazing!
    Loot:
    1x Conqueror mark
    1x Vanquisher mark
    1x Invincible Reins ( bought by bulkman for dkp equivalent for the price of his left kidney)
    1x caster sword
    1x tank mace
    I forgot to record the beginning as usual, fanka died and we had to use a battle res there.
    Edited: August 16, 2015

First 123412 ... Last