1. Are there any Horde PvP guilds on Icecrown?

I'm currently gearing up my mage and it's a pain in the *** doing Bg's alone when horde is always on the losing side. Are there any horde pvp guilds currently recruiting? I'm a long time pvp player in this game, multiple AT (old AT) rank 1, as well as other servers and tbc s4 retail brutal glad.

I'm asking because for a couple of days now I've been following global chat and all I see are pve guilds recruiting (mainly fade, and others) who somehow ask for an insane amount of gs for you to join. Since when did gs became such a priority in this game? lol

2. I'm currently gearing up my mage and it's a pain in the *** doing Bg's alone when horde is always on the losing side. Are there any horde pvp guilds currently recruiting? I'm a long time pvp player in this game, multiple AT (old AT) rank 1, as well as other servers and tbc s4 retail brutal glad.

I'm asking because for a couple of days now I've been following global chat and all I see are pve guilds recruiting (mainly fade, and others) who somehow ask for an insane amount of gs for you to join. Since when did gs became such a priority in this game? lol
    horde is on the losing side? i have 20% winrate as alliance. every bg is vs horde premade and my party usually has 12k hp mage 13k hp pala and other 18k hp flamers

3. horde is on the losing side? i have 20% winrate as alliance. every bg is vs horde premade and my party usually has 12k hp mage 13k hp pala and other 18k hp flamers
    both sides lose. it basically comes down to which side has the premade. if your not part of one chances are you'll lose. very very rarely is it ever a full group of randoms on both sides.