1. The guy on your pic is my idol

What happened with your forum pic top kek.

2. Greetings!

This is the breaking point for me. I have had enough of the lies and the promises of the new core - it has been 2 months and still LK and Halion are undoable in 25 heroic. This new core has been a massive disappointement to me and a lot of my comrades. I feel like all of this is not just draining vast amounts of energy out of me but also from a lot of other end guilds.

I do not have any intentions of continuing what's going on here thus is the reason that ROYAL FLUSH will be remade on retail on the realm Silvermoon - EU. This means, the current ROYAL FLUSH of Icecrown will be going inactive for an indefinite amount of time, I will be coming online to raid from time to time (most likely with raiding intentions) but there will not be anything scheduled. Those who wish to remain in the guild do so, those who wish to leave, do so now.

(The following is all about the old core, I know the difference between LK back then and now is kinda drastic but still, it felt something)
    I’m extremely satisfied with what we, ROYAL FLUSH, have accomplished here so far. We started out as a complete casual guild with no intentions of surviving the first months but miraculously we did. I will never forget those 3-4 hour wiping sprees on Sindragosa and on LK in 10n ( sure it was so damn bad but 90% of our time during the raiding was just us dicking around and making fun out of things, this was probably one of the greatest times I have ever experienced in WoW up to date). As time passed we got more and more people and eventually we were at LK in 25 heroic, where we happened to be for quite a long time but that one summer last year, while most of the leaders being intoxicated, we did it. And boy did it feel good ( nub bulk got grabbed). After that first LK kill in 25h everything came easy and we were up to a point of farming 3x LoD runs with 4. at 15%.
    We also did something nobody thought of us to be able to do, this is what I specially feel proud of: 2 man healing LoD with 2 times, once with solotank + 2 healers, second time with two tanks and 2 healers, with us, with the people from ROYAL FLUSH. This is something not many guilds can say they’ve done, twice. I’m not implying that we were the top, no we were far from that but we were something. We were the “sleeping hate(cancer) machine of warmane”.
    But yet we were never that kind of a guild who recruits "only exceptional players". We took avarage people, we taught them and we gave them a free atmosphere, fun times and a glimpse of how ****ed up we are all in here, in this guild.

I raise a toast ( well, vodka for being a cheeki breeki) to all of you who stayed next to me, to those who helped out, to those aboslute ******s who gave us endless hours to laugh about, for all of those forum heroes who kept us busy and to all of you rest, but I don’t raise to you, Warmane.

My special thanks to the wise old bald man aka Popejohn for making all of this happen ( the original guild master of ROYAL FLUSH).

Retail is a very nice and a refreshing experience. I was very skeptical about starting to play on it again as well but I do not regret it, they have done a lot of improvements ( and of course a lot of aspects which make the game noticeably easier).

Anyone interested in retail, add “Labistaja” on Silvermoon or add me by my Battletag:
    ]ViruNypel#2613

Once again, I’m much obliged to everyone who enjoyed what we did.
    Best regards,
    Labistaja
    Edited: July 14, 2016

3. Thank you people for the good times we had. We've had our limits here on molten with the unfunctioning mechanics. So instead of that, let's us have some fun again in retail.

4. I am away for one ****ing exam session and the guild goes inactive

5. Fvck retail mate : / Well will try the new expension for sure but meh no intention to start playing retail again its a way too ebola now
    PS: just got my 4TH SM toon madafak disapointed

6. We had a nice hook, wish u teh best, catch ya on retail will be on some faggy frenchserver most likely not sure

7. Long live royal flush. Rip

8. i guess imma play dark souls while waitin for u guys to get bored of retail

9. Didn't spend a lot of time in this guild, but the short ammount, i enjoyed it, take care ya'll.
    PS: Awbee is a GOD

10. There was some speculation that we'd return in September but it's more than obvious that it's not going to happen. I can pretty safely say that to the majority of us who migrated to retail, we have no desire to return here. Things are going good in retail, found a fun bunch who migrated to our guild, actively starting to recruit for legion progression ( better late than never).
    The only thing which keeps me coming back to the forums are the constant dramas and the "not the sharpest pencils in the box" commenting in the threads.
    Oh, and trade channel in cities. That **** is cash. Too bad there aren't so many trolls in retail.
    Spoiler: Show
    And one of the best merits of retail: no balkan people.

11. Krum, stop being a gay alcoholic you casual pleb.
    Edited: December 9, 2016

12. And one of the best merits of retail: no balkan people
    Can confirm the greatest thing about retail is the lack of balkans, maybe down the fact most of you balkans are poor lmao, not that retail actually costs anything outside of the game purchase. Also, not a lot of **** guilds with big egos ayy lmao - 3Bane

First ... 101819202122 ... Last