1. At last! Good job people, was a really smooth and nice raid. But fek ju for making me go shadow.

2. Congratulations for the kill!

Will there be any VoD available soon?

3. Thank you for the feedback.

No, we did not record it nor did we have our streamer in the raid but i'll try to record it the next time.
    Nothing specialy about composition, 24 people ( 4 healers, can't wait to start going 3 already).

4. LK down with the new core!
    ROYAL FLUSH LoD #42! Main run
    PP was pretty much 2 shot, killed LK as soon as we passed phase 2, good job folks, proud of you.
    Lets git this ****er on farm now!

Juicy lewt:

[Dead pinto aka Invincible's Reins] Aelasta - 5700 DKP
    [Royal Scepter of Terenas II] Nego - 5 DKP
    [Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies] Malbri - 5 DKP
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    We accept only the most cancerous people.
    I see 'Treebane' ?? he is not playing or what??

5. Started 2. run ICC25hc today, got PP down, got sindy down easily, didn't give any shots on LK today but we will tommorrow.

6. Did the main run today, got PP down, one of us recorded it so we'll put the video soon as well. Were expecting to get a nice clean LK downed run today but apparently Sindragosa has a "nice new feature" where she unchaineds ~12-14 people in the raid.
    Gave up on it today, no point of doing it with 3.2 healers(praise people with ****ty isps).
    Edited: April 20, 2016

7. Here's the promised video:
    Hey. Grats for killing it.

Out of curiosity, what happened to your logic and line of thoughts regarding exploits? A few months ago you said:

Yes but you do need JoJ to kite LK, it can even easily be kited by 2-3 people or even a tank alone with nitro boots + swifitness potion can kite it around alone.
    It's not normal to render the speed of LK to the speed of a damn grandmother and neither is it normal to counter a bug with an exploit
    Why do you need to despawn the Gaseout Bloat purposefully by making players get hit instead of just killing it? It's not normal to despawn it upon explosion as it should re-target someone until people actually kill it by doing damage. And nothing is bugged about the Gaseous Bloat either, you can slow it and players can damage it.

So, JoJ to prevent deaths from an enrage that shouldn't happen isn't okay but circumventing a mechanic by despawning Gaseous Bloat and not having to kill it is? Gotcha.

PS: I have nothing against you and I am aware you're not the only one abusing this thing (Aurora *cough* did it first). Just wanted to understand the logic in doing it and if you actually think it's completely fine (maybe you didn't know it should not despawn like that and you're forced to kill it, in this case I'd also want to know if you're gonna kill it from now on).

Best of luck.

8. Thank you for the feedback.
    Honest answer : I'm actually uncertain whether should it pick up a new target or explode, it has been a long time since I last got to experience this encounter as it was in retail.
    From what I remember, the spell "Expunged Gas" also destroyed the ooze, it does seem logical (specially considering the meaning of the word "expunge").
    There isn't any word on wowwiki/zugg-gaming about the red ooze acquiring a new target (while there is about the green ooze doing so).
    If I find legitimate sources to prove that it should retarget upon reaching it's "destination" then yes, we will start killing it.

EDIT1: I'd highly appreciate (if you have) if you could give me some links to some sources where they describe the red ooze and it picking new target when it reaches it's targeted person.
    Edited: April 21, 2016

9. Thank you for the feedback.
    Honest answer : I'm actually uncertain whether should it pick up a new target or explode, it has been a long time since I last got to experience this encounter as it was in retail.
    From what I remember, the spell "Expunged Gas" also destroyed the ooze, it does seem logical (specially considering the meaning of the word "expunge").
    There isn't any word on wowwiki/zugg-gaming about the red ooze acquiring a new target (while there is about the green ooze doing so).
    If I find legitimate sources to prove that it should retarget upon reaching it's "destination" then yes, we will start killing it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYkDxvGV9CM

2:08 onwards. You're welcome.
    But don't worry this will be fixed soon anyways.

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYkDxvGV9CM

2:08 onwards. You're welcome.
    But don't worry this will be fixed soon anyways.
    Do you have anything more or that's the only one?

11. So close yet so far, 11% and 17% wipe on LK today.

12. So close yet so far, 11% and 17% wipe on LK today.

Could this be your reaction

13. Actually i said where were the ****ing potions of speed ^^

First ... 71516171819 ... Last