1. I play both sides, i changed few pvp guild till now, so my exp is that:
    <but mum..> many skilled players and many non skilled, some angry kids officers and main point they r not act like guild.
    <verbaly violent> good skilled as pvp, but a lot of angry kids
    <blacklisted> fake skilled, and a lot undergeared, till this is new guild yet
    <and the stealted..> good skilled as single pvp, but not very good skilled as team play in bg, lose almost all rated, win when join 2 grps premade vs. pug party.

i can find till now, good skilled team play guild with frendly and mature ppl.
    since u was in all of those guilds, u consider u may be the problem?

2. I play both sides, i changed few pvp guild till now, so my exp is that:
    <but mum..> many skilled players and many non skilled, some angry kids officers and main point they r not act like guild.
    <and the stealted..> good skilled as single pvp, but not very good skilled as team play in bg, lose almost all rated, win when join 2 grps premade vs. pug party.

wich is the reason i want to start my own guild but i need HELP

3. sounds like all the skilled people are on frostwolf

4. wich is the reason i want to start my own guild but i need HELP
    i can help u if u find at least more 3 ppl for that.
    and i did it already once for one guild, <stelted..> i was one the first five which form it, before server got hacked. and then when Rufi guild gwon up, he start thinking he is a some kind of king.
    I will help u if u r not like that kid.

5. i can help u if u find at least more 3 ppl for that.
    and i did it already once for one guild, <stelted..> i was one the first five which form it, before server got hacked. and then when Rufi guild gwon up, he start thinking he is a some kind of king.
    I will help u if u r not like that kid.
    HAHA I KNEW IT!
    logain strikes again trolling everyone around. No guild wants him, he is just a bad warrior and now everyone must suffer his comments. This guy got banned on forums once, he has multiple accounts on forums and he is talking with himself (like 2 last posts in my guild topic where is handx and trademan - same person, both accounts made on sep 5th)

I really knew it must be you logain, you are such a damn troll. Come back to horde to beg me again to invite you back. Now all your posts will be read with pure pleasure when I know what a noob you are.

Your biggest achievement on this server is being a member in these guilds until you got kicked from every single one of them. No wonder you hate us all.

6. tyrozine apply for EoE
    EoE are ma' homies... :D arent they on fw tho?

7. I play both sides, i changed few pvp guild till now, so my exp is that:

It saddens me that you were invited to VV. I let everyone invite, but the aim was guild would remain for close friends only, and some new players. I fixed my mistake a while back, and will make sure you never get back in. All you do is flame anyone better than you, which unfortunately for you, is everyone :)

8. Thats all your good at, exploiting LOS issues in Grommosh Hold so no-one can wipe you out while you freely kill Garrosh..

Much skills, so 1550, such elite pvp.
    bla bla bla

9. HAHA I KNEW IT!
    logain strikes again trolling everyone around. No guild wants him, he is just a bad warrior and now everyone must suffer his comments. This guy got banned on forums once, he has multiple accounts on forums and he is talking with himself (like 2 last posts in my guild topic where is handx and trademan - same person, both accounts made on sep 5th)

I really knew it must be you logain, you are such a damn troll. Come back to horde to beg me again to invite you back. Now all your posts will be read with pure pleasure when I know what a noob you are.

Your biggest achievement on this server is being a member in these guilds until you got kicked from every single one of them. No wonder you hate us all.
    He wasnt kicked from other guilds, he just left. And lol, he never want to back to <stelted....>
    And yes, u already forgot when u beg him to join u to can form a guild.

10. sounds like all the skilled people are on frostwolf
    I regret of choosing Sargeras.

11. HAHA I KNEW IT!

We have a lot of warriors in our guild and really good ones, thats why its hard to invite every of them into rateds (not my fault 4 sure that 2 many ppl decided that reroll warrior would be awesome right) and if i am not mistaken i hadn't the chance to play with logain. Actually he never had a bad behavior in guild chat or with guildies as far as i know but if i am not mistaken he was the only person that left the guild so far. Like i said everyone can have their own opinions and not everyone like the same and if he didnt felt well at our guild then the option to leave it was definitely the best but the wrong thing that trademan does is that he talks only **** and actually without knowing what he is saying. Everyone have the right to have a bad time and say something that isnt what he is feeling so maybe, by chance, you or your friend saw 1 officer or 1 member saying something that wasn't the most perfect thing but guess what, you don't have to go far, just look at all the stupid things you say and there you have: Anyone is perfect so if you can't stand them maybe it is a bad idea for you to ever join a group because someone will always make a mistake and if you can't be there to support it and help the things go in a better way then it's just better for you to don't be.
    I just wonder what you are still doing here if someone is so bad and only you are so good :) I bet you really have tons of people that care for you in real life and that's why you want so badly to be known here and achieve something that looks like you just can't

12. I regret of choosing Sargeras.

99.9% of the relm regrets you did, 00.1% did not have pleasure of your kind company. :D :P

PS: How are the conversations with the "green lil' people" you had lately ? :)

First ... 2345 Last