1. Any elite PVP guild, Alliance?

Wich cant inv all random ppl, but only good one?

LF core PVP guild.

2. Try get in contact with pokemonz....

3. Try get in contact with pokemonz....
    Elite and pvp shouldent be associated with Pokemonz

4. Can only comment from a Horde point of view, but from running premades every day, the only two Alliance guilds that provide a nice challenge seem to be Verbally Abusive and But Mom Im Doing Arena. Celestials used to run some nasty premades too, but havent seen those in a while.

5. Can only comment from a Horde point of view, but from running premades every day, the only two Alliance guilds that provide a nice challenge seem to be Verbally Abusive and But Mom Im Doing Arena. Celestials used to run some nasty premades too, but havent seen those in a while.
    It is Verbally Violent ;)

6. Yup Mum's Kid's and Verbally Violent(Mad Company) are good.

Way toilet pic guy have to comment on every topic? -.-

7. Elite and pvp shouldent be associated with Pokemonz
    Rlly? How come? You know them? Or you are from horde and the only way you can fight back a pvp guild its with this behavior called "keyboard warrior"?!

8. Yup Mum's Kid's and Verbally Violent(Mad Company) are good.

Way toilet pic guy have to comment on every topic? -.-
    <but mu...> have a lot skilled ppl, but have a lot non skilled and nongered too, coz they inv all wich /w for inv.

9. Hey,

I am the Gm of Celestials. You can always join if you want. Good friendly community and we do pvp. But where not elite. Thats for the near future when realms are stable.

Felix

10. <but mu...> have a lot skilled ppl, but have a lot non skilled and nongered too, coz they inv all wich /w for inv.
    The ones that are nongeared / nonskilled are people from previous guild or IRL friends of some ppl (and the isolated cases of: playing only weekends due to work, studying for college, etc). We enhance the idea of playing with your friends even if our main focus are Rateds or Arenas (later on). When we recruit we only look for the best (high pvp ratings on w/e server you were playing, pvp discussions and prooving skills). When we do Rateds (since on mop this is the "hardcore pvp" atm) we only get the most skilled and geared ppl that are available at that time to give a good fight to every horde guild out there!

Khim - Officer of <BUT MUM I AM DOING ARENA>

11. What Khim said is true. I get quite a lot of wispers from ppl that wanna join our guild, and I always tell them they have to be tested first to ensure they are skilled. We came from Hellscream where we were the best pvp guild and we did many rateds there, most ppl from there are on Sargeras now too, so yes we got very skilled people that have been in top 10 ranks of arenas. Our main chars are actually all quite good geared (ilvl 485+) so the ones that don't have that high gear yet are mostly alts and friends that don't play as much as others do. Tbh I don't know if we are an elite guild but we are close to that for sure.

12. <but mu...> have a lot skilled ppl, but have a lot non skilled and nongered too, coz they inv all wich /w for inv.
    That is just not true!
    Yes, we are friendly guild, whats bad about it? As officer of this guild I get whispers from high geared players " can you invite my friend in guild " etc, and we invite some players even if they have low gear but good skill.. why not!
    So dont speak nonsenses please.

123 ... Last