1. Do I have to be 18 to join?
    We do not have an age requirement, however we do require you to be a mature player.

2. Durumu the Forgotten WARMANE FIRST

3. Durumu the Forgotten WARMANE FIRST

Are you, by any chance, willing to share the code for the immolate-conflagrate-firestorm thingy above your raid frames?

4. Its not my UI but I belive its owner will answer you soon ;)

5. Are you, by any chance, willing to share the code for the immolate-conflagrate-firestorm thingy above your raid frames?
    It's an addon called affidots.

Gz on first warmane kill.

6. It's an addon called affidots.

Gz on first warmane kill.
    Thank you! I thought it was weakauras.

7. Durumu the forgotten vid is being uploaded.

8. Hey, are you still looking for a holy/disc priest?

9. Hey, are you still looking for a holy/disc priest?
    You can always apply here: http://imperial-wow.shivtr.com/

10. Thanks, what's the minimum item level that i need?

11. Thanks, what's the minimum item level that i need?
    We don't have a specific item level that you need to achieve to be eligible for invite. We do want applicants to be familiar with current raid content and have gear to match that content. So, currently we have Throne of Thunder Normal, we would like to see you fully geared in Terrace / MSV HC or better. This means you have to be around 496 or higher.

If you do not meet the requirements, be sure to make your application as good as humanly possible. This'll ensure that we consider the possibility. Displaying knowledge of your class and other classes, but also raid encounters.

Exceptions can always be made, but do not rely on exceptions.
    Edited: June 28, 2015

12. July 6, 2015  
    Bump!, We are still recruiting

13. July 8, 2015  
    Congrats to all participating Imperial raiders on downing Immerseus in Siege of Orgrimmar and Iron Qon, pre-fix, in Throne of Thunder.

Video for Iron Qon will be up before Immerseus, Megaera will be up soon too.

Iron Qon pre-fix

Spoiler: Show

Best Screenshot EU

Immerseus
    Edited: July 8, 2015

14. Hai guys, been off for some time but our thread got updated with newest videos

There they're for lazy ones:

First 12345 ... Last