1. admiring how you're linking logs, real ones here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...219222/latest/
    Thanks.
    Also wanna put it out there, that logs doesnt mean **** this late into the expansion, because most guilds do whatever it takes to get good logs for 2-3 people in the raid group. But what do you expect from mol10 people, right?

2. admiring how you're linking logs, real ones here. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...219222/latest/
    Thanks.
    Also wanna put it out there, that logs doesnt mean **** this late into the expansion, because most guilds do whatever it takes to get good logs for 2-3 people in the raid group. But what do you expect from mol10 people, right?
    1) If you are going to look at ranksings, you compare logs for your ilvl bracket so it's with people of similar gear and it actually means something. What I linked are real logs, perhaps you haven't played retail in a while but nowadays you can filter by ilvl. Not even hating on him, as I haven't even looked at any of the logs, just linked. If you expect molten players to be putting up purple parses on the reg, well all I have to say to that is 'Welcome to Retail'.

For example, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true
    Many people with good parses in the same kill. More skill/RNG reliant then other factors.

2) It is very rare that guilds specifically pad 1-2 people in a kill. And outside maybe the top 5(and I doubt that even) they are all legitimate. My guild has/had plenty of 95th percentiles+, and we never specially pad. I'll be honest, no top guild I've been in/heard of/raided with has ever sat there and said "ok guys player X is going for a rank1 parse. Everyone help him out." Most people that get good parses just start aoe first, cleave, etc, skill related things, not buff related, exceptions to that are Tyrant and Killrog parses, but anyone who is looking at logs would know that.

Also wanna put it out there, that logs doesnt mean **** this late into the expansion
    DPS Rankings never matter. I was just trying to show how meaningless simcraftDPS rankings are.
    Edited: December 25, 2015

3. 1) If you are going to look at ranksings, you compare logs for your ilvl bracket so it's with people of similar gear and it actually means something. What I linked are real logs, perhaps you haven't played retail in a while but nowadays you can filter by ilvl. Not even hating on him, as I haven't even looked at any of the logs, just linked. If you expect molten players to be putting up purple parses on the reg, well all I have to say to that is 'Welcome to Retail'.

For example, https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...translate=true
    Many people with good parses in the same kill. More skill/RNG reliant then other factors.

2) It is very rare that guilds specifically pad 1-2 people in a kill. And outside maybe the top 5(and I doubt that even) they are all legitimate. My guild has/had plenty of 95th percentiles+, and we never specially pad. I'll be honest, no top guild I've been in/heard of/raided with has ever sat there and said "ok guys player X is going for a rank1 parse. Everyone help him out." Most people that get good parses just start aoe first, cleave, etc, skill related things, not buff related, exceptions to that are Tyrant and Killrog parses, but anyone who is looking at logs would know that.

DPS Rankings never matter. I was just trying to show how meaningless simcraftDPS rankings are.
    Okay.
    1) I am Meowseph, I am an arcane mage. You know how RNG reliable Arcane mages are? If you're playing retail you should know that they are really RNG based, hence why I linked my total logs because I could pull higher dps with 734 ilvl with proccs than 744 without proccs.

2) I know many guilds cheesing logs such as Paragon, LAGET, Encore, Drive etc etc. Just look at WCL, you'll see how they are doing it, for example, some guilds even roll without a tank on iron reaver mythic.

3) The guilds you are in pretty much decides how you parse, I was in a guild that followed timers. Everytime we bursted Mannoroth mythic ( Yes i played fire because we didnt have any warlocks in our raid group ) We had to stop dps, because our officers/GM didnt wanna overlap the timers, so we basically stopped dpsing 3-4 times on that fight. Same with iskar, same with socrethar, same with Archimonde. My guild was pretty known for "Stop dps" which makes you not rank properly. But yes anyway

So yeah, I should not really blame my guild or anything on my logs, but I'm pulling the numbers i should be pulling, like for example on hellfire assault mythic, I think top #1 mage has around 17m doom nova? where on 1 of mine recorded kills I think I have around 6-7m ish, that alone is RNG based to the max also with a full group of 740 ilvl, makes it hard to parse on some fights because everything dies so fast, especially as an arcane mage which relies pretty much on trinket procc on adds with arcane missiles (the best) but yeah, that's all for me lol. You could feel free to add me on btag to talk further more if you'd like :) Kimsan#2556

4. Okay.
    1) I am Meowseph, I am an arcane mage. You know how RNG reliable Arcane mages are? If you're playing retail you should know that they are really RNG based, hence why I linked my total logs because I could pull higher dps with 734 ilvl with proccs than 744 without proccs.

2) I know many guilds cheesing logs such as Paragon, LAGET, Encore, Drive etc etc. Just look at WCL, you'll see how they are doing it, for example, some guilds even roll without a tank on iron reaver mythic.

3) The guilds you are in pretty much decides how you parse, I was in a guild that followed timers. Everytime we bursted Mannoroth mythic ( Yes i played fire because we didnt have any warlocks in our raid group ) We had to stop dps, because our officers/GM didnt wanna overlap the timers, so we basically stopped dpsing 3-4 times on that fight. Same with iskar, same with socrethar, same with Archimonde. My guild was pretty known for "Stop dps" which makes you not rank properly. But yes anyway

So yeah, I should not really blame my guild or anything on my logs, but I'm pulling the numbers i should be pulling, like for example on hellfire assault mythic, I think top #1 mage has around 17m doom nova? where on 1 of mine recorded kills I think I have around 6-7m ish, that alone is RNG based to the max also with a full group of 740 ilvl, makes it hard to parse on some fights because everything dies so fast, especially as an arcane mage which relies pretty much on trinket procc on adds with arcane missiles (the best) but yeah, that's all for me lol. You could feel free to add me on btag to talk further more if you'd like :) Kimsan#2556
    I linked logs to show that the wowprogress DPS meter is worthless and whoever brought it up knows nothing and doesn't seriously play retail.

Well they aren't doing that to cheese rankings. They are doing that because they can and because it is faster to ignore **** / push dps / etc. Also, you didn't read my last sentence, I said rankings don't matter. Who the **** looks at logs for overall damage purposes? People who will never be at the top.

5. How's the PVE in this realm is it working or not ?

6. you kinda get oneshoted by bosses auto attacks in siege of orgrimmar even if you are 1 milion hp tank, and you have to improvise tactics for some bosses :P

7. you kinda get oneshoted by bosses auto attacks in siege of orgrimmar even if you are 1 milion hp tank, and you have to improvise tactics for some bosses :P

freaking great xD what about the other raids

8. Well i raid only SoO but i heard ToT normal and heroic some bosses are too bugged like durumu is unimaginably broken and most raids end there, ToES Tsulong and Sha of fear are just dummies, MsV and HoF i dont know any information ppl dont raid that alot

First ... 567