1. Still gearing up so that i can apply :)

2. Recruitment is closed till further notice.

3. Why u guys so dead?? i logued in today to say hi and i didnt find anyone, come retail already, am starting to get lonely ther

4. We are already there you bad boy. :3

5. Official announcement

Hello there everyone, I'd like to announce that we aka <Imperial> are playing on retail. You may find us at Stormreaver-EU. The guild name persist the same and our nicknames(mostly) too. =)

6. Dayum, so many warmune fursts and only 13/13 normal on retail hm :'(

7. It's not that bad imo, they're just starting. Moving can sometimes be hard, and they didn't bring their whole guild on retail, from looking at the armory, I'd say they brought only 15-30 members max.

8. Dayum, so many warmune fursts and only 13/13 normal on retail hm :'(
    H8RS GONN' H8 M8, no matter where we are. :)

And yes, we cleared whole normal with more than half group under 650 item level, not the appropriate gear and no legendary ring, same for lower HFC(first 6 bosses) on heroic.
    And as Pugnadeus said, moving is a bit hard since we aren't complete and we are missing few more members(which is going to change soon since almost everyone is joining each day).
    Oh and some of us already have almost full HC clear and ofc Ahead of the Curve. ;)

Oh and lemme ask you something. How's your progress here? Oh.. wait... :')

EDIT: Oh and also I forgot to mention that we also have few old and new members with MYTHIC experience.
    And one of them already has multiple Archi Mythic kills and is #29 simDPS in the world and #1 on our realm.
    http://www.wowprogress.com/character...eaver/Meowseph

;)

Cheers m8s.
    Edited: December 24, 2015

9. H8RS GONN' H8 M8, no matter where we are. :)

And yes, we cleared whole normal with more than half group under 650 item level, not the appropriate gear and no legendary ring, same for lower HFC(first 6 bosses) on heroic.
    And as Pugnadeus said, moving is a bit hard since we aren't complete and we are missing few more members(which is going to change soon since almost everyone is joining each day).
    Oh and some of us already have almost full HC clear and ofc Ahead of the Curve. ;)

EDIT: Oh and also I forgot to mention that we also have few old and new members with MYTHIC experience.
    And one of them already has multiple Archi Mythic kills and is #29 simDPS in the world and #1 on our realm.

;)

Cheers m8s.
    Simdps is literally the most utterly useless piece of **** ever. If you want to brag about something, you can link actual logs.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...st/#bracket=21

Also, item level thing is very skewed, you can see that you had several 700+ ilvl carries. A 717ilv hunter makes up for several 650dps.

Either way, grats on going to retail
    Edited: December 24, 2015

10. You are obviously supposed to get used to a new expansion and clear everything in 2 weeks.

11. H8RS GONN' H8 M8, no matter where we are. :)

;)

Cheers m8s.
    Gratz on clearing Normal, now you can put yourselves aside average pug group, FeelsGoodMan.
    My progress here is nonexistant beacuse I don't play since X months. But I understand that you tried to tell me how much better you are with all those "high level achievements", warmane's world firsts and I don't know what else, good job.

Simdps is literally the most utterly useless piece of **** ever. If you want to brag about something, you can link actual logs.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...st/#bracket=21

Also, item level thing is very skewed, you can see that you had several 700+ ilvl carries. A 717ilv hunter makes up for several 650dps.

Either way, grats on going to retail
    These logs makes me think that somebody paid three milion gold for full mythic carry.

Anyways waiting for realm forsts on retail or maybe world fursts? ayyyyy wait, nevermind me.

12. Made me laugh, so many molten 1sts and none with proof, <3 , got some normals warmane 1sts in MoP since there wasn't any guilds that wanted to race sadly, they must be pro. BTW 6HFC HC BOSSES /WP u must be pro guys, pugs are easily farming 13/13hc in LFG's so ;DDDDDD. All this thread is a circus.

First ... 4567 Last