1. If Siege of Niuzao Temple is working, I'm the queen of England.

2. If Siege of Niuzao Temple is working, I'm the queen of England.
    All praise your majesty, Queen Elizabeth the second.

3. All praise your majesty, Queen Elizabeth the second.

If you can get past the second boss without crashing 50 times, you're the Duke of Earl.

4. This is stickied already right at the top of the page for God's sake. This thread has already been done and stickied.
    Fail rofl :D

5. If you can get past the second boss without crashing 50 times, you're the Duke of Earl.
    If you don't want to get a crash, just don't press on kegs. Simple.

6. I made mine before that even got created if you'd check the dates. Not to mention that thread copied the info from mine and as you can see i'm giving more info the other thread gives, and i plan to give even more. Look before posting next time.
    Actually I copied the info from the thread I had previously made on Stormstout' forums.

http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=274543

Next time you want a thread stickied don't ask in a reply to the thread you made, they aren't going to see it, send a PM to the mods.

7. i did PM mods, but i got no reply and i thought "**** it" and i'll keep it updated like this.

8. This applies for Sargeras aswell?

9. This applies for Sargeras aswell?
    It should. In fact, Sargeras gets the updates before Frostwolf does.

10. Good job man ;)

This information made me kinda sad but it's still very useful

11. Soloing dungeons

Which dungeons/raid (old content) can be soloed in MoP?

12. Which dungeons/raid (old content) can be soloed in MoP?
    obviously everything from vanilla up to wotlk.

13. Added Temple of the Jade Serpent, will add the arenas once they are posted.

14. are ALL these available on frostwolf? cause i was trying get inside utgarde keep like a month ago and the instance wasnt found

15. obviously everything from vanilla up to wotlk.
    Actually some classes can solo farm Cata raids. Locks, hunters, dks, paladins and warriors with second wind rofl. :D

First 123 Last