1. Nice, useful thread and up to date. Pretty sure everybody knows wich arenas are curently working.
    Mentionning them just in case: Ring of Trials, Circle of Blood Arena, Ruins of Lordaeron

2. which one of these threads is going to be most updated? for bookmarking...

3. not this one, since theres not even arenas included, also the graphics are gone

4. I didn't update the thread anymore since i saw that the other one was updated. But i will update this one from now on.

5. there are more than 3 arenas working since last update
    new ones :
    The Tol'Viron Arena in Uldum
    The Tiger's Peak in Kun-Lai Summit

and the Blade's Edge Arena name's Circle of Blood Arena
    Edited: April 27, 2015

6. Thanks! wasn't sure if there were more as i haven't followed the last changelog. Updated!

7. Thread updated according to the newest changelog

8. May 10, 2015  
    Good Work on that, but please if its possible bring back some Burning Crusade Raids, they were really ones of the best till now, Bring back the Black Temple at least, or the Kil'Jaeden raid on the Isle Of Ques'Danal pls!!

9. May 23, 2015  
    Any Upgrade?
    Because In this list I can't find Wailing Caverns which works, Scarlet Monastery which works(every instances)

Thanks

10. May 23, 2015  
    Any Upgrade?
    Because In this list I can't find Wailing Caverns which works, Scarlet Monastery which works(every instances)

Thanks
    Well I would love to see Utgarde Keep working(its on the list) but in reallity it dosent work i tried to run there with my alt level 90 but when i tried to enter the dungeon I couldnt a message would appear saying "Instance not found".
    I hope this get fix soon.

11. May 24, 2015  
    i'll do some researches later today and i will update the list with what's working and what not. The current list is before the Moltdown and some of the instances no longer work as they did before.

12. May 24, 2015  
    Utgarde keep works on both normal and hc. Did it hc yesterday. On the other hand, utgarde pinnacle is not working

13. May 24, 2015  
    Hope it won't take another 8 months to release the rest of the bgs

14. May 30, 2015  
    Thread updated according to newest changelog

First 123