1. I just think we may be moving a bit too fast for the current state of things, but I could be wrong.

2. We understand there are many more devs currently than Molten had before.

However, wouldn't it be better to focus on things such as old dungeons, raids, world events, phasing areas in the current expansions? Why do we have to dedicate any amount of time on an expansion that even Blizzard has not completed?

I'm sure all of the Molten player base would agree that old dungeons, raids, BGs, and world events would not only bring more pleasure to the server, but also more population. The only thing that other servers can currently advertise over Molten are these things, and as such this should be the developmental focus.

3. Why do we have to dedicate any amount of time on an expansion that even Blizzard has not completed?
    Demand, perhaps?

4. In a couple years, yes but not in the nearest future. We still have a lot of work with other expansions.
    I see you guys are back to teasing us aren't you.
    Spoiler: Show

5. Don't worry this will probably have very little with molten. AT already had wod test realm and the devs fixed every single day. They were working with Karabor so for the pve side of things.

6. Their "SOON" is the well know one, just look at BlackRock realm...

7. I agree with Pallzdani ... I think it would not be feasible to open a WoD server when other expansions are malfunctioning . It will be a waste of time , I think all the time that the staff has should be to resolve the issues mainly of MoP .
    Always agree with your decisions , but I think this not be the best .. It would be yes, if all else functioning correctly .

Cumps , from Portugal :)

8. I love WoD but for the love of god , hurry up with fixing old dungeons and raids on cataclysm. On WOTLK black tample works... i can only dream for cata

9. dont be in a rush to be alone, sit in your hut and play farmville because that is what you will do in WoD 90% of the time spent in it.

in pvp you will gear in a day, then spend most of the expansion trying to find someone to kill. raid content is designed to be played by a cat.

10. Guys, it's only a test realm, this doesn't have to mean anything, but even if it does I'd be happy about it, guys from AT knows what they're doing, but first for God's sake, fix MoP bugs, enable arenas, add more BGs and Dungeons, lots of things are missing from this expansion old like 3 yrs, and you want to add new expansion before fixing the old ones, think about it...

11. I don't get people wanting WoD, thought the whole point of private servers was to play older expansions that will never be available on retail anymore.

Even if there was a WoD private server here, would anyone donate on it? xD
    If I could donate, I wouldn't do it on a private server that is in the same expansion as retail, I would just play retail.

IMO I play on Molten because I like to see content, but don't have time to go all in for it like on retail, I prefer the faster rates and slower content pace of Molten. :)

EDIT: Seeing AT already worked on a WoD beta server, one "only-pvp" server could be okay I guess, since that's their specialty.
    You know, not everyone can afford paying 15€ a month for a game, yet I'd love to play WoD. What do I do then, steal to get the money instead of letting Molten/AT develop it? Because all other servers use a client which drops your fps so low the game's unplayable unless you have a beast pc (which I don't).

12. Are the Molten-wow team eventually going to script WOD in maybe couple of years?:D
    Yeah, about that...

First 1234 ... Last