1. You know, not everyone can afford paying 15€ a month for a game, yet I'd love to play WoD. What do I do then, steal to get the money instead of letting Molten/AT develop it? Because all other servers use a client which drops your fps so low the game's unplayable unless you have a beast pc (which I don't).
    Your performance on the WoD client has nothing to do with private realms' coding, and Molten is not going to fix your FPS drops in WoD.

2. i would love to play wod than to play mop.mop is too bugged and i wont have nay prob playing wod instaed of mop.

3. i would love to play wod than to play mop.mop is too bugged and i wont have nay prob playing wod instaed of mop.

What makes you think that private WoD server will be more playable than MoP one , even Blizzard have lot to do with WoD ,it's latest expansion.

4. Just so you guys know it: AT right before the merge had plans for the WoD expansion, and thus they are carrying it on. It will most likely be a Trophy on the mantlepiece, nothing too serious. Plus Molten now has nearly 3 times the number of developers, so thing might go faster than expected.

5. It's like back in wotlk/tbc. Where private servers competed to release the new patchs and bosses literally months after blizzard released them.

6. It's going to be a public test beta chill out guys.

7. Are the Molten-wow team eventually going to script WOD in maybe couple of years?:D
    I have discussed that Warlords of Draenor will be difficult to code, but I have not said why.

Allow me to explain this, simply: Garrison's alone is far more complex to code than all expansion's combined. Blizzard had to use special technology, and even their own developers had struggled to code it. If Molten was to code Garrison's that hasn't already been coded into the core already, that alone with full time development, will take a year to complete.

This is exactly my concern behind WoD.

8. I have discussed that Warlords of Draenor will be difficult to code, but I have not said why.

Allow me to explain this, simply: Garrison's alone is far more complex to code than all expansion's combined. Blizzard had to use special technology, and even their own developers had struggled to code it. If Molten was to code Garrison's that hasn't already been coded into the core already, that alone with full time development, will take a year to complete.

Well Molten or any private server will have to go non Blizzlike way for that. Close enough results can be obtained by using a conditioned quest chain system.

9. I have discussed that Warlords of Draenor will be difficult to code, but I have not said why.

There is already a pserver out for WoD with garrisons partially working.
    I did not check it out myself, but you can check it yourself :) (toplists should give you the hint how it is called, not even going to make a /point to the place.... (got 21 infractions... can't have a single one more)

10. There is already a pserver out for WoD with garrisons partially working.
    I did not check it out myself, but you can check it yourself :) (toplists should give you the hint how it is called, not even going to make a /point to the place.... (got 21 infractions... can't have a single one more)
    Yep im also aware of a private server that has garrisons working

11. close that worst expansion (MOP) and open WOD.
    wod is best after wotlk

12. Hi guys,
    I perfect understand that AT staff needed to join Molten group to grow up BUT they did somenthing wrong.
    1- On AT server the WOD expansion was pretty good with few bugs and Only-PvP experience was perfect.
    AT staff did the merge without consulting their players, we were very happy with WoD server.
    2- LACK on info from Dev staff. We (and i mean only WoD players) understand everything about the merge and WotlK status but NO IDEA about the Wod server status, how to connect? same realmlist? still living our char?
    3- If they really need to merge with molten for me it's perfect, but keep live the GREAT things! For example they could merge for Wotlk, mop exc to develop it, but not close Wod server!
    I started on AT because i wanted to try WOD server. Was GREAT. Why dont you give us the opportunity to continue playing there? Later on when AT+Molten staff will be ready to merge also Wod server ok, it'll be close for a while, but now what can we do? Wait, wait,wait without any info. /clap.

13. Hi guys,
    I perfect understand that AT staff needed to join Molten group to grow up BUT they did somenthing wrong.
    1- On AT server the WOD expansion was pretty good with few bugs and Only-PvP experience was perfect.
    AT staff did the merge without consulting their players, we were very happy with WoD server.
    2- LACK on info from Dev staff. We (and i mean only WoD players) understand everything about the merge and WotlK status but NO IDEA about the Wod server status, how to connect? same realmlist? still living our char?
    3- If they really need to merge with molten for me it's perfect, but keep live the GREAT things! For example they could merge for Wotlk, mop exc to develop it, but not close Wod server!
    I started on AT because i wanted to try WOD server. Was GREAT. Why dont you give us the opportunity to continue playing there? Later on when AT+Molten staff will be ready to merge also Wod server ok, it'll be close for a while, but now what can we do? Wait, wait,wait without any info. /clap.
    Retail has WoD server,if u like it go try it out...

And the only thing i see here is "molten,molten,molten,molten" ...
    As i know molten didnt had a plan to get WoD (at least not soon) it is only happening cuz AT joined and its their project... Tho now its Molten's too cuz of the merge :D

14. Retail has WoD server,if u like it go try it out...

And the only thing i see here is "molten,molten,molten,molten" ...
    As i know molten didnt had a plan to get WoD (at least not soon) it is only happening cuz AT joined and its their project... Tho now its Molten's too cuz of the merge :D

What do you mean with "Retail has WoD server,if u like it go try it out..." ?

Anyway i perfectly understand that Molten has not the project for WoD, but this is exactly what i mean! If Molten is not going to give us a Wod server, let us play on AT WoD server...in a future if also Molten will want to create a wod server ok, but for the moment keep open the AT wod server! :D :D

First 12345 ... Last