1. Future Warmane for Warlords of Draenor

Are the Warmane team eventually going to script WOD in maybe couple of years?:D

2. In a couple years, yes but not in the nearest future. We still have a lot of work with other expansions.

3. In a couple years, yes but not in the nearest future. We still have a lot of work with other expansions.
    Hell, they are barely a patch or two in on live. Have fun playing the fun expacs. :)

4. What about AT's development with WoD. Will it be scratched?

5. The expansion is right in front of everyone's eyes lol.

6. On twich the devs were talking about wod as it was coming very soon, tried to ask when but that chat is so ****ing hyper my eyes still hurt but at least not in 2015 right?

7. I don't get people wanting WoD, thought the whole point of private servers was to play older expansions that will never be available on retail anymore.

Even if there was a WoD private server here, would anyone donate on it? xD
    If I could donate, I wouldn't do it on a private server that is in the same expansion as retail, I would just play retail.

IMO I play on Molten because I like to see content, but don't have time to go all in for it like on retail, I prefer the faster rates and slower content pace of Molten. :)

EDIT: Seeing AT already worked on a WoD beta server, one "only-pvp" server could be okay I guess, since that's their specialty.

8. Can we just not even talk about it? Cata is still ****ed in minor but important aspects. MoP is a laughing stock. Lets not add a new xpac to the list that Blizz barely got out the door

9. I'm playing WoD right now and honestly I highly doubt that Molten will ever get part of the script correctly, the stuff seem very complicated (I code stuff for google dawg)I would script the old expansions and bring joy to new players

10. Too much phasing, if Molten failed with Cata and MoP phasing then they have no hope for WoD

11. Too much phasing, if Molten failed with Cata and MoP phasing then they have no hope for WoD
    ^ This, I really don't want this to happen...

123 ... Last