1. I was in one of these supposed "win trade" games and I am not banned. These bans were made in error and I hope Molten does the right thing and unbans. We thought making tickets when we ran into these "rogue groups" would prevent this from happening but I guess not.

2. "Anyway i hope ally gets better at pvp....."

2 Deserters of Alliance pvp will be back to spread pain across the arena ladder,See ya soon.
    Regards Tripticon & Gonzo.

3. Gogo, fix this. If you wintraded, apologise nicely and come back. If you did not wintrade, apologise anyway. :)

We want more rateds against you guys, 120 days is too long..

If you are really innocent, let's hope it get's fixed fast. :)

Edit: Haven't heard/seen any wintrading done.

4. I dont even know who to contact in a such big case like this..GM's seem to dont care and just ignoring.

5. I dont even know who to contact in a such big case like this..GM's seem to dont care and just ignoring.
    Its going to be so pitiful if we do not even receive a GM response. This is so bad.

6. Its going to be so pitiful if we do not even receive a GM response. This is so bad.
    I think what will happen is more people will get banned for causing drama or something before gm responds

7. Did you open ban appeal tickets yet?

8. You'll just have to wait til one of the staff members respond here, since ban appeals can't be done atm.

9. Supreme did not wintrade

Hello, My ingame name is Ihaveweed. I have a rated group that plays against Supreme everyday as we have an originated time zone to be Online ingame so we can fight against each other in Rated. They were a very skilled team as they beat us everytime in the beginning and we had no idea what to do. I do not believe these guys were wintrading at all as I believe it was a setup because they are the best guild on horde PVP wise. My rated group has nothing left to do because Supreme got banned for false accusations of wintrading. Please unban this guild squad so horde has a leader to look at and Alliance can do rateds.

PS. Many people hate Supreme because they are very good, I play them everyday and they beat us ofter. I would see no reason for them to wintrade as they have earned the rank.

10. Really sorry to hear about your ban guys. Hope it can get resolved since even if i don't know most of your members i still care about the people i actually know are still left in the guild from older expansions :)

11. Thanks 4 your suport warhead42657 (Ihaveweed)

As far as i know i m still waithing a GM reply on my PM!

I want to know what proves do they have and exactly the reason to back those up!

Cuz at this moment i dont even know what to think anymore!

12. ROFL at every post getting deleted as I read trough them. Lolten <3
    Anyways, I miss you guys!! Need more peops on retail !!

13. Hello! My in-game name is Greenlady. I don't think that Supreme are wintrading because they just don't need to. We've met these guys so many times before. They have no real reason to risk their accounts for such thing. Please reconsider these bans! There won't be balance between the factions without them anyway.

P.S. The previous lines do not go for a player named Hitman.

14. Maybe the haters will keep their AIDS away this time. What has needed to be said has been said and we'll wait for a staff response. If any opponents or friendlies want to post in this thread to vouch for us please by all means go ahead, if you want to troll go elsewhere.

btw Hi Nick.

15. Friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood mod to review the guild recruitment section rules before constructing further **** posts and getting banned...again.

In regards to the wintrading bans, ban appeals will be available again in approximately 1 week.

First 1234 ... Last