1. Banning ppl no matter what if they deserve it or not on a bracket that is not rewarded in any way, completely broken in any aspect in terms of mmr , rating and even different maps structure (Eots). I'm not sure if this is a joke or just a new way of molten promoting Pvp in there realms.

2. I don't care anymore for rateds, anyway. By the way they wont ban if there is no reason. So.... how to said it... sorry ladies :)

3. Friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood mod to review the guild recruitment section rules before constructing further **** posts and getting banned...again.

In regards to the wintrading bans, ban appeals will be available again in approximately 1 week.
    What would help us more is to redirect some gm to this post and let him read it .
    In one week molten will be like ´´ýou should have appealed your ban earlier and now its too late´´ kinda stuff and nothing will be resolved and the ´´evidence´´ will disappear along with that ....so yeah

4. Friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood mod to review the guild recruitment section rules before constructing further **** posts and getting banned...again.

In regards to the wintrading bans, ban appeals will be available again in approximately 1 week.
    We all send already a Message to GM's and even Mods. The Mods just reply that we have to contact a GM, but they are ignoring. I dont know if it was a targeted wipe or not, but somewhat corrupt is going on here no doubt. People actually have prove that we are not wintrading, but it seem to be ignored. For my part, i wasn't even online the last days, and dont got involved in this shi*, so for what i got banned ? kinda funny and sad.

5. We all send already a Message to GM's and even Mods. The Mods just reply that we have to contact a GM, but they are ignoring. I dont know if it was a targeted wipe or not, but somewhat corrupt is going on here no doubt. People actually have prove that we are not wintrading, but it seem to be ignored. For my part, i wasn't even online the last days, and dont got involved in this shi*, so for what i got banned ? kinda funny and sad.
    I know that... Even more Od is that i m the one normaly leading and aparently i wasnt in that group!

Everytiem
    Hitman
    Imdeath
    Donlosme
    Unholy
    Dubiosa
    Arrogante
    Hymn
    Brutalia
    Poohbear

Not sure what happened or even if this was at target action by a insider.... Cant realy understand how come this happened when i wasnt arownd!

So like i sayd i m waithing on GM to actualy reply! And them figure out how/when/and what exatcly happened!

And thanks to all the pll whos being suportive towards this and plz restrain yourselfs (trolls) from posting here regarding this! Cinse like i sayd not even us know exatly what happened!

6. As i heared, one of ur guys who got bored of que,got couth with same ip on 2 accs in same RBG. (he made ally pug to que vs u ,himself). There is more,wintrade isnt only reason,many ppls did report u for buffstacking,exploiting,speed mount abuses. I think that things are clear here.

Regards. Haiku.

7. As i heared, one of ur guys who got bored of que,got couth with same ip on 2 accs in same RBG. (he made ally pug to que vs u ,himself). There is more,wintrade isnt only reason,many ppls did report u for buffstacking,exploiting,speed mount abuses. I think that things are clear here.

Regards. Haiku.
    i would like to see proof of exploiting,buffstacking and speed mount abuses..how can u abuse mount speed? buffstacking?

8. I got a reply from the Head GM, one of our guild member was forming a Group with his toon on Alliance. There is nothing to discuss anymore he said. I guess Bye Bye Molten was a nice time. Good luck for my other Guildmates.

9. I got a reply from the Head GM, one of our guild member was forming a Group with his toon on Alliance. There is nothing to discuss anymore he said. I guess Bye Bye Molten was a nice time. Good luck for my other Guildmates.
    Got the same reply....

Now the question is..... WHO?

WHO WAS THE TARD?

This will be severly dealt with even within the guild!

Belive me! And the person will be exposed 4 what he did!

10. Careful who you invite to your guild / Premades..

You know what they say, keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer.

It's one of two, person did it on purpose, or person was too naive thinking he won't get caught doing this.

I have seen quite few greedy people over there, not going to mention any names or start anything, but yeah. Fix the guild and hope this never happens to you again, or anyone else for that matter.

11. Friendly reminder from your friendly neighborhood mod to review the guild recruitment section rules before constructing further **** posts and getting banned...again.

I don't know what to think about this issue regarding these spesific people/case
    BUT

How in world can Molten ban people without having (any kind of) ban appeals avaible? That's just reminds me of one country in Asia... meh

12. To start with, wintrading per rated battlegrounds isn't stated as dissalloved in rules.

Wintrading: Arranged Arena battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to Permanent bans.

This is minor of course as in should be of common sense for people to know this. As well as the bottom line states: This page does not cover all the rules. If a GM find an unfitting behavior, he or she will punish the player accordingly. I submitted a PM to the creator of the rules with suggestions to add it in for avoiding confusion.

Regardless,
    As stated by the rules, it talks about wintrading is in arranged battles in order to profit. If in fact, 1 person did this without the other's knowledge, wouldn't that be considered only that person doing wintrading while the rest of the team are innocent due to their lack of knowledge? However, if people knew, obviously everyone included should deservably recieve a ban.

So if that did happen, people knew about this and stayed either way, then the ban is totally legit.
    But if in fact, 1 person was doing this without the knowledge of others, I would personally question if this result is fairly dealt with. Rather see that person doing so being the only one guilty.

So I wonder, was this fairly dealt with? I hope and believe that most of you guys are smart enough to know to never do this. Why start wintrading when you have stats such as 30-40wins and 0-7 losses? Doesn't make much sense. :P

I spent the last 4-5hours, waiting for queue to pop in rated yesterday. Instead of having some real fun with battles against Supreme, I stood there, doing nothing.

TL:DR: I believe, without any proof, that not all people banned should've have been banned and I hope whoever innocent will get unbanned soon. So we can enjoy more rateds versus eachother! :D

Sincerely,
    Caph

13. To start with, wintrading per rated battlegrounds isn't stated as dissalloved in rules.

Wintrading: Arranged Arena battles in order to profit of its prizes is highly forbidden leading to Permanent bans.

This is minor of course as in should be of common sense for people to know this. As well as the bottom line states: This page does not cover all the rules. If a GM find an unfitting behavior, he or she will punish the player accordingly. I submitted a PM to the creator of the rules with suggestions to add it in for avoiding confusion.

Regardless,
    As stated by the rules, it talks about wintrading is in arranged battles in order to profit. If in fact, 1 person did this without the other's knowledge, wouldn't that be considered only that person doing wintrading while the rest of the team are innocent due to their lack of knowledge? However, if people knew, obviously everyone included should deservably recieve a ban.

So if that did happen, people knew about this and stayed either way, then the ban is totally legit.
    But if in fact, 1 person was doing this without the knowledge of others, I would personally question if this result is fairly dealt with. Rather see that person doing so being the only one guilty.

So I wonder, was this fairly dealt with? I hope and believe that most of you guys are smart enough to know to never do this. Why start wintrading when you have stats such as 30-40wins and 0-7 losses? Doesn't make much sense. :P

I spent the last 4-5hours, waiting for queue to pop in rated yesterday. Instead of having some real fun with battles against Supreme, I stood there, doing nothing.

TL:DR: I believe, without any proof, that not all people banned should've have been banned and I hope whoever innocent will get unbanned soon. So we can enjoy more rateds versus eachother! :D

Sincerely,
    Caph
    We did not know about it and we would never agree to it if someone suggested it....risking bans for 48 rating? we would have to be ******ed to agree to that...
    Sad part is there is no way we could prove that we had no knowledge of this happening, nor that the person was with us in the rated group.
    And as you stated like having 40wins and like aprox 7losses doesn´t make any sence that we would consider or even do wintrading.
    It was doing of a single person without our knowledge.

14. We did not know about it and we would never agree to it if someone suggested it....risking bans for 48 rating? we would have to be ******ed to agree to that...
    Sad part is there is no way we could prove that we had no knowledge of this happening, nor that the person was with us in the rated group.
    And as you stated like having 40wins and like aprox 7losses doesn´t make any sence that we would consider or even do wintrading.
    It was doing of a single person without our knowledge.
    why did you stay then. Any educated person would realize oh hey this is obviously a **** group who wants to win trade , bye bye. That's all you would of had to do is leave the bg.

15. why did you stay then. Any educated person would realize oh hey this is obviously a **** group who wants to win trade , bye bye. That's all you would of had to do is leave the bg.
    u blind or something? WE DID NOT KNOW

First 12345 ... Last