1. <Supreme> Gods of Molten

Supreme, formerly Is a Cookie has some open spots for our CORE groups.

Recruitment: OPEN

apply @ http://frostwolf-supreme.shivtr.com

2. Starting from 0 to hero!
    XD
    Best community avaible and great leadership is something u can expect from us!

Fun and Serius will always travel alongside our road! No matter what we will always be legit and u can trown at us whatever u want, Cus we will just simply surpass it and become even stronger!

3. hahahahah, they'll get better...never :D

4. Supreme is currently looking 4 noone!

Anyway i hope ally gets better at pvp.....
    You've got what you wished for beastyal ;D We totally wrecked you in WSG tonight :P I guess Friday the 13th didn't work out in your favour ha! :D

5. GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT

<Supreme> God's of Molten

God's ? God's what ?

Should just be Gods of Molten :cool:

6. We totally wrecked you in WSG tonight :P I guess Friday the 13th didn't work out in your favour ha! :D
    You gotta be kidding , if thats what you call wrecking someone than i dont have any words , anyway good games...

7. For sure u are the best in finding most ******ed titles :D Anyway good luck from Furor

8. You've got what you wished for beastyal ;D We totally wrecked you in WSG tonight :P I guess Friday the 13th didn't work out in your favour ha! :D
    We had a few coordnation problems cince it we had a few new pll in the team and also the random dcs didnt helped at all!

Other tham that well... gg hope to fight u guys again and we shall see ^^

9. You gotta be kidding , if thats what you call wrecking someone than i dont have any words , anyway good games...
    If you call beating once a team an ACHIEVMENT and the best accomplishment in your life go brag about it more.

10. Good luck with the guild. Best wishes from EoE.

11. If you call beating once a team an ACHIEVMENT and the best accomplishment in your life go brag about it more.
    I think you quoted the wrong post .....

12. HAHA YE xD well anyway ppl understood what i wanted to quote ^^

123 ... Last