1. Someone in this guild, made an Alliance Rated group with 9 other people who did not know he was from the guild without his guild's knowledge, then queued.
    Fixed that for you. I just got on...

I know a lot of people hate us, but say the truth please. You are Staff.

2. All I gotta say is... R E K T, good luck everyone

3. Before anyone else post anything about bans just stop it... Its discussed alredy enough. Any other positive post are allways welcome. Thank you.

4. OK first up I want to say I'm sorry you guys got screwed over by one player, and it really sucks.
    I enjoyed my little chill out in your RC the other day ^^ I wasn't expecting such a friendly welcome but you guys made me feel welcome.

Lets get these bans out the way and see you all back in game after or sooner on alts.
    ^^

Much loves!

5. We are now oficialy recruiting!

Looking 4 active PVP&PVE Healers »MW Monks» Holy Palys»Resto Xammys

Plz apply at http://frostwolf-supreme.shivtr.com

6. We are now oficialy recruiting!

Looking 4 active PVP&PVE Healers »MW Monks» Holy Palys»Resto Xammys

Plz apply at http://frostwolf-supreme.shivtr.com
    Hope you can revive yourself from the bans :( Are those who are banned still playing or they gave up on molten?

7. Hope you can revive yourself from the bans :( Are those who are banned still playing or they gave up on molten?
    Everyone is still playng!
    Some made diferent class alts.. others made same class!

Point is we wouldnt get afected by something like this! And gearing up isnt realy a problem.....

8. Just curiosity, did you find out who the culprit was?

GL with the guild!

9. Just curiosity, did you find out who the culprit was?

GL with the guild!
    Gm actualy replyed with the name and stuff! Funny he was playng on ally as well under other acc!

So hes been kicked and no longer plays on horde from what i have noticed!

And ty!

10. i am not trolling,you people are too selfish i dislike that and calling yourself gods pls...And i havent said anything bad or telling you something that would offend you.

11. You are bragging about a win you got on a people who are trying to recover themself from the ban that they got which they didnt deserve , before the wipe you didnt want to que for Rated at all , while we were queing...but congratz its a huge achievment for you guys...

12. recover you say it us if you someone died.Full tyranicle vs honour gear pls mate get over it,when arenas come out at the end of the season it will e interesting Molten put huge disbalance in PVP when people get the gear upfront and think they all god mighty.

First ... 23456 ... Last