1. <Coffee>, alliance social guild on Frostwolf

Who are we ?

We are veterans of World of Warcraft and our core members are founders of Outcasts, PvE guild during Cataclysm on Frostwolf, horde side. We have cleared all heroic content during that time, and most of us have been playing the game since The Burning Crusade. We have players with extensive knowledge of the game and we are uniting again to form a friendly, sane and progressive community. And we love coffee.

What is <Coffee>

We are social. We are a community. We clear PvE content, we do premade BGs and even rated BGs, but most of all, we have fun together. We are just starting to build the guild, expect the pace of activity to increase during for next few weeks.
    We take respect and social interaction at heart. Our website and Teamspeak channels are very important communication tools, and we expect our members to use them accordingly.
    That said, we might also form core PvE and PvP groups. Anyone who is up to the challenge and deemed worthy can join them to experience a competitive gameplay. That does not mean that PvE and PvP activity will be restricted to core groups. Did I say we love coffee ?

What <Coffee> is not

We are not hardcore, we abhorre condescending attitudes. Elitism applies for core groups only. We will do everything to stay out of drama and we will not feed the trolls. We will strictly comply to Molten rules. Given reasonable proof, exploiting and cheating will be sanctioned with immediate removal from out rosters, in addition to permanent blacklisting.
    In addition to that, we do not ambition to grow big. Recruitment will slow down and we will keep our community reasonably small , but large enough to ensure daily activity and friendly and welcoming guild chat.

Check out our website for application, information or contact. You can also type "/who Coffee" ingame to get in touch with us.

2. I would to like invite anyone that wants more info to whisper me whenever i'm online, i will gladly answer all your questions. I can also give you class tips or general game tips if you are interested. :P
    Char names: Redtart, Redtarty

3. What the hell is happening....All my horde friends are going alliance...Well im happy somewhat..not for the changing to ally part.

P.S If you remember me im Killerdruid from frostwolf...

4. I would hope one of the requirements to join this guild would be owning a French Press. :D

5. Wait, what do you call a French Press ?

6. Proud to be one of their pioneers. (iRapidfire of Outcast. Contriver of Coffee)

7. Meh, too bad you're on alliance side still, i know the guild (as an outsider) from cataclysm, and only remember meeting friendly peeps and good players from that guild, which is a big deal here.
    Good luck with your recruitment, hopefully you can keep the guild as nice as it was in cata-times.

8. Thanks for the kind words Cruuse, we're still a friendly bunch that's just having lots of fun while doing PvE content.There's some people that are still with us from the Cataclysm times and we're just looking to add some fresh beans into the mix. We want to have a solid and active core for when the challenging content comes out.

9. Red I miss your humor y u lev me bbgurl : (

10. It wasn't up to me , it was destiny bae...

11. umm i ve sent my applicants to your shivtr. hope u look it up
    -regard rotibakar

12. Tee drinker here, this Guild is 100% not trustworthy

13. bump bump bump still need awesome ppz...

14. July 1, 2015  
    Guild site has been updated
    WARMANE-COFFEE.ENJIN.COM

look forward to seeing apps

12 Last