1. Working LFD Dungeons?

do you have a list of Dungeons and levels that are available via LFD ? i have just got to 18 and noticed only 1 out of 4 of the dungeons are actually available

2. found a similar list for frostwolf, does this apply for sargeras? On Frostwolf there is only one raid instance opened so far, which is very disappointing :/

3. There was a list in faq for hellscream, if a moderator has access to that it could be moved here? Or somebody could recreate it... From what I remember, there are about 4 or 5 vanilla dungeons available, 3 tbc, 3-4 wotlk, 1 cata and now 3 mop.

And yes, so far only 1 raid available, although there should be more this month... you need to remember that molten has had mop only for a few months, it is new and lots of things aren't working, if you want server that works well and has most of the content available, go play wotlk or cata.

4. I made a post that was stickied on Stormstout but I don't know if I'm going to remake it. Maybe if there's enough people that want it.

5. I made a post that was stickied on Stormstout but I don't know if I'm going to remake it. Maybe if there's enough people that want it.
    I lost my FAQ's as well. Ah well. I'm sure someone would have enough time and interest to make another such thread. I don't have the free time to invest in it at the moment. If anyone else would, just let me know if you do and I'll sticky it.

6. I made a post that was stickied on Stormstout but I don't know if I'm going to remake it. Maybe if there's enough people that want it.
    You should make it.