1. Guide for hunting Rare Beasts

Hello guys!

NEW:Terrorpene

Thanks to Oliverqueenn,Badtodabow,Setzerion,Raye and Rachel! <3
    If someone is giving you timer in comments and saying that my timers are wrong,you can go and check by yourself that I don't lie and that my timers are true.

RARE BEASTS SPAWN TIMERS:

Spirit Beasts:(on timers below add +5 minutes)

1.Loque'nahak:3h-6h-8h
    2.Skoll:18h
    3.Gondria:8h
    4.Arcturis:12h
    5.Ankha:12h
    6.Magria:12h
    7.Ban'thalos:12h
    8.Karoma:6h
    9.Ghostcrawler:12h
    10:Hutia:17min
    11.Gumu:17min
    12.Degu:17min

Rare Beasts:(add +5 minutes on timers below)

1.Savage:15min
    2.Sambas:unknown
    3.Jadefang:8h
    4:Stompy:2h
    5.Bloodtooth:4h
    6.Terrorpene:18h
    7.Bombyx:4h
    8.Aotona:8h
    9.King Krush:8h
    10.Gib-The Banana Hoader:3-5h
    11.Quall:4h
    12.Patrannache:4h
    12.Glimmer:1h
    13.Molten Front (Skarr,Karkin,Anthriss,Kirixx,Solix,Deth'liac):12h

Rare Beasts that spawn after crash/restart are:
    Gondria,Loque'nahak,Magria,Ghostcrawler,Skoll,Aoto na,Madexx,King Krush,Nuramoc,Terror Spiner,Madexx,Jadefang,Icehorn,Magria,Ban'thalos,A rcturis,Molten front rares.

I am Adele(name is from my fav.singer ADELE <3)from Frostwolf (MoP).Alliance side :D
    I am Female Dwarf,notice that female dwarfs are really rare,like Magria !!! :D

In this guide I will shere my experience with taming this rare beasts and what I know about them.I'll post my pet's wich we got,and will update this topic every time when I tame rare beast.

Notice:FEEL FREE TO SHERE YOUR EXP,PICTURES AND KNOWLADGE ABOUT RARE BEASTS!

Addons:
    1)http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/npcscan/772611
    2)http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/npcscan-overlay/765282
    Macros:
    Macro1:
    /target [NPC name]
    /cast Deterrence
    /cast Tame Beast

Macro2:
    /target [NPC name]
    /cast Tame Beast
    Let the guide begin!

Notice that rares can spawn with crash once per day,if crash happens or restart and rare beasts spawn,next crash won't spawn them till 24 h pass through.So it's 100 % chance on first crash.

Spirit Beasts I own:
    1.Gondria:
    Gondria is rare spirit beast,purple color wich you can find in Northrend-Zul'Drak!
    She got 8 h spawn time,so after she get tamed or killed,start counting.She also spawn after crash/restart-100 % chance.
    Orange circles are her spawn points,if you have NPCSCAN or NPCSCANOVERLY,it will show you that purple circle is Terror Spinner spawn points,they switched spawn points.So what ever you do,fallow orange circles!

As you can see,I had few friends with me,'cause we had timer,but no1 knew about this spot so i just went for terror and found her.

2.Ghotcrawler:
    Ghostcrawler is spirit rare crab located in Ester Kingdoms-Vashj'ir-Abyssal Depths.
    He has 12h spawn time ,tho I know he spawns after crash/restar.Crash spot is eastest one.

I am sorry I dont have picture of taming him,cause I had panic and mini-heart attack in that time :D
    I got friend's tho :D

This is me,15 min.after taming him :)

3.Ankha:
    Ankha is rare spirit beast located in Kalimdor-Mount Hyjal.
    Ankha is sister of Gondria(purple) and Magria(blue).
    Ankha got 12 h spawn time after getting tamed/killed.She doesn't move like she does on retail.She has 5 spawn point,same as Magria.They share timer.Spawn chance between Magria and Ankha is 50:50.Doesn't patrol.

Translate of my chat :
    Me:OMG
    Sajonac:hahaha
    Sajonac:gz
    Me:I WILL DIE BRO :D

4.Magria:
    Magria is blue color sister of Ankha and Gondria.
    Magria does share timer with Ankha,and timer is 12 h.Magria spawn on crash/restart only on 4th spot.Spawn chance between Magria and Ankha is 50:50,Magria's timer reset when she spawns at crash or restart.Doesn't patrol.

5.Ban'thalos:
    Ban'thalos is prettiest rare spirit beast in game.Located in Kalimdor-Mount Hyjal.First flying spirit beast.First green spirit beast.I mean,look at that wings and trail!Time of spawn is 12 h and 5 mins.On some updates time resets,and he will spawn randomly between 12 hours period.
    Tame tip:Camp him at Sanctuary of Malarone,when he spawns,be quick,spam macro cause he spawns on ground and go in air then start fliyng in SoM.

Macro:
    /target Ban'thlos
    /cast Tame Beast
    My advice if you spot him in air,is to go in air,dismount,attack,and then use parachute or disengage at near ground,then tame.Here is the video of my fav pet camper,Kalliope :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRSB-dzlqLc

Note:DON'T STAND ON TREE,if he is in air and u pull him from tree,he will fly down on ground and standing there.

6.Karoma:
    Karoma is rare wolf that is really pretty,back in WOTLK,he was normal pet which you could tame for all specs in DM.Now,he is located in Estern Kingdoms-Twilight Highlands.Spawn time is 6 h.Also,Karoma will have 6 h+ if she isn't tamed/killed when she spawns,example:If Karoma spawn and sit there 1 hour,and someone come and tame her,next spawn time won't be 6 h.

7.Skoll:
    Skoll is rare spirit beast located in Northrend-Storm Peaks.
    Skoll's spawn time is 12h,spawning on crash/restart.

Taming:

8.Loque'nahak:
    Loque'nahak was first rare ever made in WoW.Spawning in Northand-Sholazar Basin.He is spawning each 8h and 20-30 minutes.
    Here are his spawn points:

9.Arcturis:
    Arcturis is rare spirit bear located in Northrend-Grizzly Hills.This is not just a special looking pet,but one of hardest to get,here on Warmane.Spawn time of Arcturis is 12 hours.On some updates time resets,and he will spawn randomly between 12 hours period.

10.Hutia:
    Hutia is one of 3 spirit porcupineGreen one.Located in Pandaria-The Jade Forest.Her spawn time is 15 minutes.She got 1 spawn point,only need tame beast spell thats it,no need kiting etc,just tame :D

11.Degu:
    Degu is red colored spirit porcupine.Located in Pandaria-Vally of Four Winds(Krasarang Wilds).Spawn time 15 minutes.She doesn't patrol and she spawns near rock in front of the cave.Here is the video of taming Degu.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ECCWivbJFg

12.Gumi:
    Gumi is blue spirit porcupine.Located in Pandaria-Kun-Lai Summit.Time of spawn 15 minutes.Standing in one place,in snow,chillin' :D

Rare Beasts:

1.Aotona:
    Aotona is rare parrot,purple,blue color.Spawning in Northrend-Sholazar Basin.As far as I know she spawns after restart or crash.Spawn time is 8h.

2.Terror Spinner:
    Terror Spinner is located in Northrend-Zul'Drak.Really easy pet to tame,8h spawn time like all other Northrend Rare NPCs,he spawns after restart/crash.

3.King Krush:
    King Krush is located in Northrend-Sholazar Basin.He is only green DEVILSAUR and it's really pretty.Like his brother King Mosh,who is orange colored.King Krush spawns on crash/restart.

4.Sambas:
    Sambras is first lion in game.Located in Estern Kingdoms-Twilight Highlands.He is really rare since all hunters want him like Loque'nahak.His spawn time is at morning from 10-12 AM.

As you can see time,make sure you go on that time in TH to tame.

5.Madexx:
    Madexx is rare scorpion available in five colors,green,red,brown/orange,black and blue,located in Kalimdor-Uldum.
    Spawn time is 48 h and can spawn after crash.She can spawm mulitple times:You will se pictures down.

6.Glimmer:
    Glimmer is rare red water strider located in Pandaria-The Jade Forest.Testing spawn time is 12 h,he got one spawn point.He is really crazy!His buff is giving you unlimited water walking,even if it says 10 minutes,spell doesn't have cooldown.

7.Jadefang:
    Jadefang is located in The Maelstorm-Deepholm.He is spawning little bit out of his spawn point in cave.Jadefang got 8 h spawn time.

8.Icehorn:
    Icehorn is located in Northrend-Borean Tundra.Spawn time is around 8 h.Really looks nice and it's good for solo missions!

9.Nuramoc:
    Nuramoc is first rare beast added in TBC/The Burning Crusade/.He's located in Outland-Netherstorm.Spawn time is unknown,100 % on crash.

10.Savage:
    Savage is exotic pet,same as Glimmer and other MoP pets.Spawn time is 15 minutes.He is patroling,but just a little,only 10-20 yrd from his spawn point.Here is the map:

11.Patrannache:
    Patrannache is pink crane located in Pandaria-Vally of Four Winds.One spawn point with 4 h spawn time.

12.Terrorpene:
    Terrorpene is one of most epic looking pets that is not spirit beast.He is located near Firelands(raid) in Kalimdor-Mount Hyjal.His spawn time is 18h.He spawns on each crash/restart.
    So I thought he was bugged,but when I went to Information page and saw crash was 18 h ago.I came here and boom! :D

13.Gib the Banana-Hoarder:
    Gib is funny monkey with hat located in Estern Kingdoms-Swamp of Sorrows.Spawn time is 3-5 h.

Molten Front:
    Molten Front is located in Kalimdor-Mount Hyjal.Green circle is showing where you can find portal.

Molten Front rare beasts:
    All Molten Front rares got 8-12 h spawn time.They also got 100 % chance after crash/restart.
    Notice that you can use Egle Eye,to chek all spawn points.All hunters can tame this rare pets.Not just BM but MM and Survival hunters.

1.Skitterflame:
    Skitterflame is rare red spider,he got one spawn point,this red circle.Skitterfllame doesn't move,he is lotaced on this flying island.He is standing in lava,and he is very easy to tame and find.50 % chance to find when you come up.

2.Anthriss:
    Anthriss is rare yellow spider,he also got one spawn point like Skitterflame does.He doesn't move,he stands in one place.

3.Kirixx:
    Kirixx is green spider and it's hard to tame due his bug.When he spawn's he start walking on ground,and when there is no ground,he start flying from earth.He walks really slow.You can always pull him,and he will attack you.Then you can tame.Suggestion:Camp it and wait for crash.Don't have photo of taming him,since it all played fast.

4.Solix:
    Solix is rare orange spider,which is HARDEST to tame,when I say HARDEST,this is what I mean:
    Solix is really hard to tame,he is flying really fast from his spawn point.His spawn point should be inside cave,but he spawn on pillars above.He can't be pulled with spells,so all you need is to put freez trap on ground and tame.If he is walking,if he is flying,Concussive shot,go in front of him,and tame him.Same method as Kirixx,camp him.He will fly of ground in 5 minutes.So make sure you're fast.Here are pictures of spawn points and his moving points,and how is he bugged.

5.Deth'tilac:
    Deth'tilac is purple and really cool colored spider.Easy to tame,hard to find cause all hunters want him.

Karkin and Skarr are on flying rocks,they got one spawn point,and one tip,when u spot them,and come near the're rock,they will fall down,just throw freezing trap on their spot and use Feigh Death.They will come back like nothing happend,enter trap,and it's time for you to hit Tame Beast.

6.Karkin:
    Karkin is metalic krab that got one spawn point.

7.Skarr:
    Skarr is metalic black cat.Got one spawn point.Read tip above Karkin guide.

Good luck everyone,I am really enjoying writing this,just /w me in game or send me private message if you need more info.Sorry for bad english! :D
    Edited: August 1, 2015

2. Thanks Adele, that's a very good info, good luck hunters.

3. I dont think we need more guides for pets, theres already too many of them. Anyway people get excited with rare pets, we cant stop it.

4. I really enjoyd writing this.My plesure,Good luck everyone!
    And I din't make this for your bad comments.I,personal never found normal guide that explain about rare beasts,just saw about what rare beasts work. :)

5. good job nice guide :) thanks for taking time to write all that for us
    Thank you,on your support!
    Plesure is mine :-D

6. Thanks for the guide, im so envy of your tames :p i just want to get Loque but its seems impossible to me (never saw it, but i saw 3 times King Crush and 1 Aotona -.-) BTW do you need to make any quest for the spirit beast of Hyjal? I mean both tigers and the owl. Thanks!

7. Thanks for the guide, im so envy of your tames :p i just want to get Loque but its seems impossible to me (never saw it, but i saw 3 times King Crush and 1 Aotona -.-) BTW do you need to make any quest for the spirit beast of Hyjal? I mean both tigers and the owl. Thanks!
    No need, i got all the hyjal spirit beasts without doing a single quest there! Not even heroes call board!

8. Thanks for the guide, im so envy of your tames :p i just want to get Loque but its seems impossible to me (never saw it, but i saw 3 times King Crush and 1 Aotona -.-) BTW do you need to make any quest for the spirit beast of Hyjal? I mean both tigers and the owl. Thanks!
    Like Pixi said,no need,for Loque,you'll have to get on 1 spawn point and wait there,don't move from it unless server crash,lost 2 loque's cuz i moved out of my spot :/ tho I got King Krush wich i've been hunting 2 weeks :-D
    And thanks for nice words about my guide,everyone,thank you so much! :-D

9. Just to say this

So if you are Horde do not bother to look for the purple spider or Skarr, its some kinda bug wich makes it friendly target to us, and also i think that the Ghostcrawler is not a 100% spawn, as i was the first one to log in in that spot (for 20 minutes thats all i did :) logging in) , but i could be wrong so if anny1 got him pls state so

10. So if you are Horde do not bother to look for the purple spider or Skarr, its some kinda bug wich makes it friendly target to us, and also i think that the Ghostcrawler is not a 100% spawn, as i was the first one to log in in that spot (for 20 minutes thats all i did :) logging in) , but i could be wrong so if anny1 got him pls state so
    Thanks,forgot to add that,well,for GC,like I said,only 1 crash per 24 h can spawn rare beasts.When i made my hunter,i went on GC spawn point and put him there,and was playing on another toon,server crashed,I logged in,and he was in front of me,maybe he is bugged now,But I am sure he isn't,just camp him and you will get him,good luck man :)

11. Could anyone tell me, which one of the spirit beast is easiest to catch? I know they are all rare, but maybe some spawn more and arent picked up so much?

12. Could anyone tell me, which one of the spirit beast is easiest to catch? I know they are all rare, but maybe some spawn more and arent picked up so much?
    Try with Gondria in Zul'Drak, from my experience she spawns after every restart, and mostly near the stairs close to Gundrak (can spawn on other locations, too!).

13. gondria dont have 8 hours respawn , was tamed today at 15:13 after crash server and i come after 7 hours i wait 3-4 hours and still not respawned.

14. It have, she spawn on other location, and somebody tame her. Wait in next 8 hours cycle and add + like 5 min. On that way all hunt in my guild get it.

1231151101 ... Last