1. Volux and Gorishi Grub are now tameable and Bloodtooth is spawning! Just like Stompy, he is stealthed and leaving tracks. Im not sure if he is patrolling, since his tracks were messed. I found him near Anglers Wharf. Tamed at 19:00 server time.

Edited: June 12, 2015

2. Guys, Terrorpene is fixed, he is now an 18hr respawn and patrols in his patroling spawn points. Goodluck! Dont get burned in that lava :P

3. Guess finally Warmane decided to fix few of these :D
    Gj on tames guys ^^

4. Just tamed Bloodtooth at 12:35am server time in Frostwolf! He does patrols and stealths 100% blizz-like but the prints are revealed through your screen which it makes it an easy-to-spot! Watch Video here how i found and tamed him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWnxhwPvrSw
    Good Luck, Happy Taming <3

5. report 13.06.2015 but not sure false alarm or true... i dont saw magria at spawn time and cross the land...

6. report 13.06.2015 but not sure false alarm or true... i dont saw magria at spawn time and cross the land...

False alarm,u could target if Magria spawned

7. edit.... Adele enrage
    Edited: June 13, 2015

8. Why do you share spawn time.I am pretty sure some guys here camped 12 h to find out timer for that Arcturis?,and u just incrase competition?
    Edited: June 13, 2015

9. Why do you share spawn time.I am pretty sure some guys here camped 12 h to find out timer,and u just incrase competition?
    OK i edit my post , i will agree with you , but its JUST A GAME !!!!!!!!!!

10. OK i edit my post , i will agree with you , but its JUST A GAME !!!!!!!!!!
    Its okay,add pica,but hide timer

11. Is Portent fixed? I just checked if he was pooping anywhere in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, didn't find a single ****, but it may have been tamed. I'd appreciate any info about it. Thank you.
    Edited: June 13, 2015 Reason: wrote wrong name of the spawn place before, cause I lacked focus, ty, Lolia for correcting me. :D

12. Is Portent fixed? I just checked if he was pooping anywhere in Valley of the 4 Winds, didn't find a single sh*t, but it may have been tamed. I'd appreciate any info about it. Thank you.
    Well i dont think so tbh,And i realy dont think he spawns in valley of the four winds xD

13. Is Portent fixed? I just checked if he was pooping anywhere in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, didn't find a single sh*t, but it may have been tamed. I'd appreciate any info about it. Thank you.
    He isn't spawning,guess its hard to script him cause of.colors

First ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... Last