1. Guys !Got Skarr At 8:30 St Frostwolf!!! Nice Guide Adele GJ KEEP IT UP !!!

2. Skoll didn't spawn after the crash on any location so its not 100% spawn after the crash.

3. Speed hacking, teleporting

And now is harder to find rares in sholazar basin with hunters speed hacking and teleporting between known spawn spots, i hope a gm parks himself there invisible, a lot of accounts will get banned.

4. @owl

Good point owl , a lot of ppl do that , all we can do is take screenshots , make fraps and so on , it does work , i can guarantee you that , people did that and they did got banned

5. Skoll didn't spawn after the crash on any location so its not 100% spawn after the crash.
    He does, only once per day! and the method one every 18 hrs either dwarf or skoll spawns!

6. All Spirit Beasts in realm Sargeras (MoP)

Just leaving this here! Me and the 9 spirit beast gang xD

7. Deathwing realm

12/3/15 16.30 ST

Luv it :D

OMW to lvl it.

8. got both karoma and sambas after server crash. They were not immediatly there, but have to wait 5-15 minutes to spawn (I checked the place you marked immediatly after server crash but no spawn, then wait in the place you tame karoma).

Sorry forget to take pictures, too happy cause 1 week hunting spirit beast but can't find one until THIS TIME!!!

9. got both karoma and sambas after server crash. They were not immediatly there, but have to wait 5-15 minutes to spawn (I checked the place you marked immediatly after server crash but no spawn, then wait in the place you tame karoma).

Sorry forget to take pictures, too happy cause 1 week hunting spirit beast but can't find one until THIS TIME!!!
    Gz,didn't know they spawn on crash,will test that! :D

10. got both karoma and sambas after server crash. They were not immediatly there, but have to wait 5-15 minutes to spawn (I checked the place you marked immediatly after server crash but no spawn, then wait in the place you tame karoma).

Can i get that screenshot of karoma tame? Thanks :D (I<3karoma)
    Also, what server and what was the server time?

11. lol someone here deleted all my comments and Kimme's comments.

12. Really helpful! Well put together guide. I'll be sure to use this on my next hunter!

13. Really helpful! Well put together guide. I'll be sure to use this on my next hunter!
    Thank you :)

14. got both karoma and sambas after server crash. They were not immediatly there, but have to wait 5-15 minutes to spawn (I checked the place you marked immediatly after server crash but no spawn, then wait in the place you tame karoma).

gz on ur tames,Karoma is special now,wasn't till cata :D

15. I can also confirm that Karoma spawns after server crashes :) I saw him twice (once I lost him because I thought he would spawn immediately and he didn't!) and today I tamed him!

This was on Sargeras at 10:55 ST (6:55 EST)

It took about 20 minutes for him to spawn for me, like Pramuda said. If you go after a crash and he isn't there yet, don't give up!! I was about to.

If anyone can give me some more info for camping Arcturis, or Magria/Ahnka/Ban'Thalos, on Sargeras, I would really appreciate it and gladly tip you, and/or return the favor and help you camp :D

Good luck for everyone camping rares!

First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last