1. I can also confirm that Karoma spawns after server crashes :) I saw him twice (once I lost him because I thought he would spawn immediately and he didn't!) and today I tamed him!

This was on Sargeras at 10:55 ST (6:55 EST)

It took about 20 minutes for him to spawn for me, like Pramuda said. If you go after a crash and he isn't there yet, don't give up!! I was about to.

If anyone can give me some more info for camping Arcturis, or Magria/Ahnka/Ban'Thalos, on Sargeras, I would really appreciate it and gladly tip you, and/or return the favor and help you camp :D

Good luck for everyone camping rares!
    Will test that,think he spawns on crash cuz he is 18 h on Sargeras,he doesn't spawn on Frostwolf after crash,or it's new-added,we will test her.

2. here you go man, i'm at Sargeras tamed karoma at 4:53 PM

and here i am waiting for ghostcrawler with sambas

3. Will test that,think he spawns on crash cuz he is 18 h on Sargeras,he doesn't spawn on Frostwolf after crash,or it's new-added,we will test her.
    Interesting! Keep us updated.

And GZ Pramuda on your tames!

4. chimaera?

going to botanica for some xmog and found this, anyone looking for chimaera?
    tamed on 12:22 AM on Sargeras, my coordinates when found him is 62, 58 in netherstorm

5. going to botanica for some xmog and found this, anyone looking for chimaera?
    tamed on 12:22 AM on Sargeras, my coordinates when found him is 62, 58 in netherstorm
    gz,will look for him soon,need it ! :D

6. Lot of crashes today,its funny to see how everyone are in a hurry through zones xD

7. Live Q AND A tomorrow/3/14/2015 Saturday in Darlaran! 18:00h PM ST Frostwolf
    this place on map,cya there guys!

8. I can also confirm that Karoma spawns after server crashes :) I saw him twice (once I lost him because I thought he would spawn immediately and he didn't!) and today I tamed him!

This was on Sargeras at 10:55 ST (6:55 EST)

It took about 20 minutes for him to spawn for me, like Pramuda said. If you go after a crash and he isn't there yet, don't give up!! I was about to.

If anyone can give me some more info for camping Arcturis, or Magria/Ahnka/Ban'Thalos, on Sargeras, I would really appreciate it and gladly tip you, and/or return the favor and help you camp :D

Good luck for everyone camping rares!
    I'll track karoma, if it doesnt spawn on time then it's safe to assume it wasn't because of a crashill definitely track her for you for confirmation :). before I can do that, was it AM or pm st on the 12th

9. I'll track karoma, if she spawns around 4-6pm st, then it's safe to assume it wasn't because of a crashill definitely track her for you for confirmation :). before I can do that, was it AM or pm st on the 12th
    It was PM, forgot to say, thank you :) Good luck!

10. It was PM, forgot to say, thank you :) Good luck!
    thanks! i think you may be right about it spawning because of the crash, since that guy tamed it at 10:55 ish server time on the same day.

11. here you go man, i'm at Sargeras tamed karoma at 4:53 PM

and here i am waiting for ghostcrawler with sambas
    NOTE: KAROMA JUST SPAWNED. Meaning your Karoma was the real Karoma, not tied to the crash. I'll confirm the next one from the other guy in 5 or so hrs.

It was tamed at 5:30-5:45 ish AM st // Sargeras - by a hunter named Fireflyone

12. About 20-40 minutes after the real Karoma was tamed, the server crashed. Loque'nahak, Gondria, Ankha and Ghostcrawler all were confirmed to spawn (as I'm sure skoll did as well).

I waited at the Karoma spot, no Karoma. I waited for 30 minutes.

** Just visited karoma on the 6 hr mark. Will visit again on 12 HR. Karoma is a confirmed 6 hr timer.. the pets you tamed were the real karomas, they did not spawn because of the crash.

Not sure if its changing or not, but when I first camped karoma, it was on an 18 hr timer for 7 days straight, tested and confirmed but who knows! :D I tested the 6 hr timer before on Sargeras but it wasn't until now that I've finally confirmed it so I'm not sure whats going on. I'll update this post when I confirm for a second time that karoma spawns.

Confirmed again. If anyone on sargeras wants karoma in the next day or two, the time intervals are as follows: 5:55-6-30ish st (AM OR PM) and 11:55-12:30ish st (AM or PM)

13. U like to delete posts? :P this guide is useless.

First ... 311121314152363113 ... Last