1. ^ life is unfair.. ive camped a whole year to get all the spirit beast in cata before.. leveled alot of **** and achieves etc.. and just 1 day! bam! its all gone! :)
    yep, true, life is unfair.
    i still need magria, akhna, gondria, ghost crawler and arturis for my full set, but since my stable is already almoust full from all the rares i tamed, and i also prefer my logue, skoll, karoma and banthalos more i dont bother on waiting for them ;D Maybe one day i will run into them just how i did whit Ban, and then tame it ;D

Oh, and by the way, for everyone i have another timer, got Terrorpene somewhere around 7:00 PM server time (cant remember exactly, i logged in around that time and i logged off by the sanctuary, so i was near his spawn spot)

2. Havent posted a while... Sorry for how long this is too....
    Guys, i again brought sad news. Yesterday i was flying to wintergrasp and i took the long way over hyjal. That day i was really angry and pissed about a lot things, not to mention i just recently came back to game from a small break, havent played a lot lately. So i flew to hyjal , and when i was flying over the sanctuary of malorne, quess what i saw, Ban'thalos just chillin and flying around, the same damn bird that i once camped for 10-11 hours without moving even irl many many weeks ago. It was 8:03 PM server time. And for i dont know what reason i descided to camp him for other hunters, i waited there for 20 min, typing /who and asking other hunters if they are BM, but nobody either didnt answer, or they said they are MM or SV. And then, i dont know why i didnt just flew away and leave the trouble to others, i descided to kill him, the temptation to kill a rare was too big, also because i was pissed how easely i just found him there chillin while i had to sit in a tree for 10 hours in fear that others might kill him or tame before me.................
    I killed him slowly, still wishing someone will come and tame him, but then somehow Ban took me to low health and i panicked and pressed kill shot.... And ffs right when banthalos died a hordie hunter landed right by his corpse who was also BM........
    Of course he was mad, he spitted all over me, told me i should fuk myself and my mom, that im a complete motherfking noob etc and flew away all pissed off.
    I felt so upset then i tried to apologize but i know the feeling he had, the same happened to me over and over again when i tried to get Skoll for 3 months....
    Ffs why didnt i just left the damn bird? If i was so pissed why didnt i kill him quick and fly away? I dont fkin know.
    If the hunter i pissed off that day reads this, i really do apologize for what i did, i really didnt mean it, i know the feeling myself but i just had to be one of those douchebags that killed rares just for killing, i really am sorry, i deserve your hate.
    Again, sorry for how long this is, im just too upset right now, maybe posting the timer will make me feel a bit better, even tho i still made a hunter sad and it wont make any difference for him, but... Heres the timer:
    Ban died at 8:24 PM server time on Frostwolf.
    I am really sorry, i really didnt mean it...
    Nobody problem if you have no will and are tempted by Devil to kill in-game unit.

Welcome to the club of beast killers.

Oh the hypocrisy.

3. Nobody problem if you have no will and are tempted by Devil to kill in-game unit.

Welcome to the club of beast killers.

Oh the hypocrisy.
    Yeah, the sadness people have when u see someone kill an "in-game unit" even tho it has no purpose in your real life. I already said im sorry, i tried to apologize, i also tried to find a hunter so they can tame him for 20+ min, and dont even mention the devil, i dont believe in god or devil, its called intuition, thats just my opinion.
    Edited: September 9, 2015

4. Does Loque'nahak have any "more likely to spawn" points? Someone told me to camp the suntouched pillar. Is that where it spawns most often? I've been flying around sholazar for about a month and never found him in any of the others, i just recently saw that one here, since it isn't on NPC finder.

5. Does Loque'nahak have any "more likely to spawn" points? Someone told me to camp the suntouched pillar. Is that where it spawns most often? I've been flying around sholazar for about a month and never found him in any of the others, i just recently saw that one here, since it isn't on NPC finder.
    never saw him there either, tho Adele showed in her guide that's the spot where she tamed him, there is a chance he can spawn there, tho..
    i have found 3 logues and all of them were around those 3 spots from Skyreach pillar till Lifeblood pillar, i got mine in the middle of those 3 spots. In my opinion i would recommend to camp those 3 since they are so close to each other, each hour u can fly around to check other spots, tho be carefull cuz he might spawn when u decide to leave ;)

6. never saw him there either, tho Adele showed in her guide that's the spot where she tamed him, there is a chance he can spawn there, tho..
    i have found 3 logues and all of them were around those 3 spots from Skyreach pillar till Lifeblood pillar, i got mine in the middle of those 3 spots. In my opinion i would recommend to camp those 3 since they are so close to each other, each hour u can fly around to check other spots, tho be carefull cuz he might spawn when u decide to leave ;)
    Yeah that happened once it spawned when my exit game countdown reached 1 second, because when i entered the next day, NPC finder had it cached.

7. My last spot last sunday good luck !

Has anyone seen Skoll soon? Do you know if it works spawn normal 12hrs 5 min ?

8. My last spot last sunday good luck !

Has anyone seen Skoll soon? Do you know if it works spawn normal 12hrs 5 min ?
    Gratz. Hope i have better luck tomorrow, i searched for 2 hours today the 4 spots between the skyreach pillar and the light touched pillar. And i think skoll has less than that.

9. Ik this isn't thread related but I hate this time of year where i can't play cause of exams :(

10. Today with my new hunt i got lucky several times :)

- Crystalback :
    http://s16.postimg.org/b0hnwv1t1/Wo_...215_114943.jpg
    - Crystalfang :
    http://s10.postimg.org/4b0btswg9/Wo_...215_120034.jpg
    - Ionis :
    http://s18.postimg.org/e0zh40fvt/Wo_...215_120534.jpg
    - Yukiko :
    http://s10.postimg.org/qoh983c5l/Wo_...215_120931.jpg

and the most funny part of it is that i got them for only 10 minutes going around :D
    Edited: September 12, 2015

11. So if you are Horde do not bother to look for the purple spider or Skarr, its some kinda bug wich makes it friendly target to us, and also i think that the Ghostcrawler is not a 100% spawn, as i was the first one to log in in that spot (for 20 minutes thats all i did :) logging in) , but i could be wrong so if anny1 got him pls state so
    Does anyone know if this still applies?? For Skarr and the purple spider.

12. Does anyone know if this still applies?? For Skarr and the purple spider.
    No Troll91 its fixed for MoP.

13. I guess im really lucky with rare beasts. I never liked Ankha and Magria, but yesterday i decided to give it a try. So today in the morning i got Magria and got Ankha now :D

Adele I am Still Waiting its been 2 months I wait for this and i am on exams i am done in 3 days so plz i wait for you and if you need info wisper me ingame when i come on.

14. Grtz Heyse Sorry I Made a mistake when i quoted :D

15. No Troll91 its fixed for MoP.
    Thanks. And also Karskin and Skarr don't fall through their stones anymore.

First ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... Last