1. For those in Lordaeron (WOTLK) I just tamed Ghost Saber which took me 1 hour to find the RIGHT cat figurine. This is nothing like those double xp rate realms and since this realm is 100% blizz-like all respawns has their correct respawn time, rare chances, etc.

Anyways these cat figurines are exactly like camel figurines like in Uldum. This ghost cat is considered a rare spawn or should i say rare summon! I feel like im realm first to have this ghost cat! <3

2. For those in Lordaeron (WOTLK) I just tamed Ghost Saber which took me 1 hour to find the RIGHT cat figurine. This is nothing like those double xp rate realms and since this realm is 100% blizz-like all respawns has their correct respawn time, rare chances, etc.

Anyways these cat figurines are exactly like camel figurines like in Uldum. This ghost cat is considered a rare spawn or should i say rare summon! I feel like im realm first to have this ghost cat! <3

Setzerion,Raye and me got it months ago :)

3. Gumi is spawned but nobody wanted him on global. 2:00 AM .... he was probably spawned before

4. Nice Guide, thanks. Do you, or anyone else for that matter, know where Portent spawns, or if he spawns in our version of MoP? In the last 24 hours, I tamed Skoll, Terrorpene, Savage, Ghostcrawler and Aotona with your guide and a little luck. Thanks again for all the hard work it must have taken to do all of this.

Skoll 3/16/16 @ 3:38 am following a restart
    Terrorpene 3/16/16 @ 11:59 am
    Aotona 3/17/17 @ 1:30 am
    Ghostcrawler 3/17/17 @ 2:00 am
    Hope that helps someone. All times are server time. (I keeps some strange hours.)
    Edited: March 17, 2016 Reason: to add taming times

5. Has the latest fixes in DW and Ragna impacted the spawn rates for spirit beasts and king krush?

6. Has the latest fixes in DW and Ragna impacted the spawn rates for spirit beasts and king krush?
    Now they should spawn on their own, they are no longer linked to normal mobs. On old core, almost every rare npc was linked.

7. can someone plz explain me why i can't tame loque i have 2 free slots and when i try to tame him he said invalid target , what am i doing wrong ?80 lvl i'm and never have problem with other animals to tame thems
    Edited: March 27, 2016

8. can someone plz explain me why i can't tame loque i have 2 free slots and when i try to tame him he said invalid target , what am i doing wrong ?80 lvl i'm and never have problem with other animals to tame thems
    Are you a bm hunter ? Do you have the last talent ? Only bm hunters with the last talent can tame spirit beasts.

9. omg forgot bm last talent ty m8 ty alot

10. can someone please update me on savage i looked for him waited 15 mins and nothing

11. Hey, i'm playing on Cata - Neltharion. I just wanna say- i got Gondria yesterday (Zul'drak under Zol'maz Stronhold near the stairs) 7:50 p.m and today Loque'nahak (Sholazar Basin between The skyreach pillar and the frenzyheart hill near mountains) 2:25 p.m i wish it could help you.

12. phew finally got my Nuramoc (Netherstorm) and King Krush (Scholar Basin) on server Icecrown
    I was so mad coz when taming (just a few more secs) someone came and killed it, and not just once
    the problem is that someone is on the same faction, if only on different faction, I'll be camping on their coprse instead LOL...

FYI.
    King Crush (on Icecrown) just tamed at around 6 AM server time.

First ... 52102142150151152153154 ... Last