1. Hello everyone, I'm Turk.
    I have read here and there in this thread (of course not everywhere, there are 150+ pages), and if I'm not wrong most of you guys are happy about the Rare Pets like Stompy and others.
    This is a satisfaction for those who work here, because your happiness is all for us. The Warmane Staff makes its best everyday for reach this objective.

Now, I'm writing here because I have read something like:

ATTENTION all Cataclysm (Neltharion) players, and others who want to help. Pets there are still bugged! Timers are bugged!

Please vote up for those bugged pets below. They have been tottaly ignored by the staff and we have to change it!

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/239

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/895

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/897

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/905

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/907

all pending since 6 months or more!!!
    or

and I want to reassure you that noone in this Staff wants to abandon you. We are interested to fix all.
    But the bugtracker is really flooded everyday and for a developer that looks for bugs into it, it's not so easy to keep account of all.
    As you know good we have 3 expansions and each of them gives to us a lot to do and it's not easy follow all.

But today I'm not here to talk about the obvious instead I would ask to you (hunters) to choose a spokesperson that from now on will collects all your opinions about Rare Pets.
    All the stuff wrong related to Rare Pets will be fixed soon if I can have a clear and good list of what is missing and what is working.
    I will take care to make this reality and I want to suggests today "How to make everything easier for me" because if it's easy for me, I can fix all faster.

So please guys choose a spokesperson that will represent each of you and I will speak with him for clarify the Rare Pets' situation.

Whoever decides to be the spokesperson or wants to collect a list of information, please private message me here on forums. Thanks!

2. Hi my fellow hunters!
    I would like to ask about King Krush timer (on Icecrown)...can someone update the time in which it got tamed??
    Greetings :))))
    Edited: March 30, 2017 Reason: :v

3. Hi my fellow hunters!
    I would like to ask about King Krush timer (on Icecrown)...can someone update the time in which it got tamed??
    Greetings :))))
    8 hours in both Icecrown and Lordaeron servers! It does not patrol.

Also you can get him after server restart/crash.

It only gets killed very often in Icecrown.

4. May 10, 2017  
    hello,coud i ask which rare beasts are available to tame (on icecrown) and if You could update the time which they are tamed? Thanks!

5. May 11, 2017  
    hello,coud i ask which rare beasts are available to tame (on icecrown) and if You could update the time which they are tamed? Thanks!
    All wotlk, tbc, and vanilla rare hunter pets are available in both Icecrown and Lordaeron server.

6. May 25, 2017  
    Ive recognised Gondria sometimes has 30-40 min delay after tame/kill, Icecrown server. Found 10 Gondrias in row :)

7. May 25, 2017  
    Ive recognised Gondria sometimes has 30-40 min delay after tame/kill, Icecrown server. Found 10 Gondrias in row :)
    you do noticed that its an 8 hr respawn. timer starts when corpse fanishes in 5 mins. also can spawn after restart/crash

8. May 25, 2017  
    Nope, its 8,5 min with corpse expiration, from that time i saw it spawning exact 30 min + ( total 35 mins), few times found it 40 mins after (after beeing tamed, i was roaming exactly 40 min).
    Edited: May 25, 2017

9. May 25, 2017  
    Nope, its 8,5 min with corpse expiration, from that time i saw it spawning exact 30 min + ( total 35 mins), few times found it 40 mins after (after beeing tamed, i was roaming exactly 40 min).
    just like i said. the timer starts after the corpse is gone, go kill it and the corpse vanishes which takes 3-5 minutes depending on which mob and begin the timer. If a hunter tames it, it can delay a few more minutes. Anyways about that additional 30 minutes, sure, then that means Gondria spawns in a different timer than expected. Also keep in mind that restarts/crashes resets the timer. Though i am not disagreeing with you, im just making my explanation clear. So if you think it that way sure. Also keep in mind that the timers for Icecrown and Lordaeron is NOT the same timers as MoP, Cata and TBC, The wotlk servers are working retail-like as i tested the spirit beast spawn timers like for example, Loque spawns every 8 hrs to 12 hrs.

10. May 25, 2017  
    I have found 11 Gondrias in row, last one i found spawned after exact 10 hours :) so it might even mean it spawns not every 8 hours (+ corpse), but between every 8 to 10 hours as i can tell from my experience. Its Icecrown, as i have mentioned before.
    After it was killed it showed up + 30 min. After taming it was in that 2 hour periot between 8 and 10.
    So if someone knows exact timer and camps for another one and it does not show as expected, i can just advice to wait max 2 hours +, well as far it works in Icecrown so far.

Every Gondria was tamed and only 1 was killed, timer was counted properly. Also 1 was tamed after restart.
    Edited: May 25, 2017

11. May 26, 2017  
    I just wanted to ask,
    in all guides i've found its written that Arcturis does spawn after a server crash. Me and a friend hunter were camping Arcturis when i should have spawned in minutes and then server crash appeared (Icecrown). Is there a possibility, that Arcturis wont spawn after crash and it would reset it's timer? Same i recognised with Skoll, it didn't show up after few restarts, altought TLPD and Vyragosa showed, same as Gondria.
    Thanks

12. May 26, 2017  
    I just wanted to ask,
    in all guides i've found its written that Arcturis does spawn after a server crash. Me and a friend hunter were camping Arcturis when i should have spawned in minutes and then server crash appeared (Icecrown). Is there a possibility, that Arcturis wont spawn after crash and it would reset it's timer? Same i recognised with Skoll, it didn't show up after few restarts, altought TLPD and Vyragosa showed, same as Gondria.
    Thanks
    only in wotlk servers, Arcturis can spawn on crash/restarts, and it resets the timer completly. I test it and its confirmed.

13. May 26, 2017  
    only in wotlk servers, Arcturis can spawn on crash/restarts, and it resets the timer completly. I test it and its confirmed.
    thanks! I will report if it worked:)

14. May 26, 2017  
    Alright, so the tihing is, that a server crash DID NOT reset the timers of Skoll, (spawned 3 hours after crash), Gondria ( spawned 8 hours from last tame), and arcturis appeared 6 hours from server crash, a lil bit earlier, then a time that we expectet ( it appeared it was taken before we tried to camp before the crash).

So, idk, Wotlk works for me like this

Score: 2 Skoll;
    1 Loque;
    13 Gondria;
    3 Arcturis
    In 10 days

15. May 27, 2017  
    So whats the complete Skoll respawn timer? 5 hrs?

First ... 53103143151152153154155 Last