1. gondria dont have 8 hours respawn , was tamed today at 15:13 after crash server and i come after 7 hours i wait 3-4 hours and still not respawned.
    8 h,comfirmed,notice that,if you don't find her in one spot,doesn't mean that she isn't spawned,someone can tame her in 5 sec.And you can' even know.

2. i went to where the molten front portal was, there was no portal there? can someone help me

3. cata realm, is it not out?
    I think it doesn't work on cata,not sure,better ask someone

4. Adele , anny info about Karoma ?
    18 h as far as I heard,after taming loque,will go for Karoma and tell u all I found out abt her

5. I think it doesn't work on cata,not sure,better ask someone
    Not working, sadly. :(

6. Hello i tamed solix the orange spider at 20:30 server time, Sargeras, MoP . I checked on all of the beautiful spiders but dint find nothing so i decided to come back at Malfurion's breach and when i was in the ashen fields i saw a spider flying pretty fast and it was Solix! I was in such a hurry and i dint knew what to do so i went near to him and casted Tame Beast but he flew out of range so then i came as near to him as possible and started casting Tame Beast and i was so happy when it worked :D

Good luck hunters ! :D

7. Hello i tamed solix the orange spider at 20:30 server time, Sargeras, MoP . I checked on all of the beautiful spiders but dint find nothing so i decided to come back at Malfurion's breach and when i was in the ashen fields i saw a spider flying pretty fast and it was Solix! I was in such a hurry and i dint knew what to do so i went near to him and casted Tame Beast but he flew out of range so then i came as near to him as possible and started casting Tame Beast and i was so happy when it worked :D

Good luck hunters ! :D
    Gj,he is really fast,faster then Kirix I think :D

8. got it too

Karoma Just got it LOOOL the luck , 1st time this hapens to me , just came it spawns , rogue was crazy cause he wanted on alt XD 00:21 ST , Frostwolf

9. Karoma Just got it LOOOL the luck , 1st time this hapens to me , just came it spawns , rogue was crazy cause he wanted on alt XD 00:21 ST , Frostwolf
    Gz!so it's 6-18h spawn time :-D
    really gz!!!
    I was in BG,and when I came out,in chat said: NPC scan:Found tamable mob in Eye of Storm instead of Twilight Highlands(may only be a pet)
    I was confused,cuz i just left bg,turned around,and saw her.Waiting for new home :-D

10. Got lucky today!

Tamed Anthriss the yellow spider at 10:49 server time ,Sargeras,Mop :D. He was standing in one place doing nothing :D. Started casting tame beast and he came at me but he dint do anything XD Was happy that i tamed this beautiful spider :)

Good luck hunters camping for these or other beautiful pets !

11. Gondria tamed today 14:26

Gondria tamed today 13:26 server time. <Frostwolf>
    Thx to hunter Spiritbeast for assist :)

First 12341252102 ... Last