1. Ghostcrawler

In the 2 pictures that you are showing where GC can be found there is a mistake, in the 1st u say that it spawns only in that 1 place , but in the 2nd your friend gets it in a place more SE that the one where u say it spawns, wich one is the one that u cought it last ?

2. Gondria tamed today 13:26 server time. <Frostwolf>
    Thx to hunter Spiritbeast for assist :)

Congratz,she is a bit hard :D

3. In the 2 pictures that you are showing where GC can be found there is a mistake, in the 1st u say that it spawns only in that 1 place , but in the 2nd your friend gets it in a place more SE that the one where u say it spawns, wich one is the one that u cought it last ?
    Belive what you won't,but I tamed at same spot like he did,near bones,as you can see on picture,he was standing in that one place,he doesn't patrol,move,or go invis.Picture one is showing where is his spawn point,and 2nd picture is proving picture.He got only one spawn point,as you can see map on 1st and mini-map on 2nd picture.

4. got me wrong i guess

I`m not saying that i dont believe u , nothing like that, im just asking you wich one is the one cause the one on the map is just a bit different from the one in the taming pic, so ill just keep with the taming pic , thanks

5. When I tamed GC on Cata I tamed it on the spot near the bones. He was real tiny I almost missed him since my NPC scan didn't recognize it but the yellow dot on the mini map did the job :)
    I didn't camp yet for GC on MoP but that would be the spot if I camp for him.

6. When I tamed GC on Cata I tamed it on the spot near the bones. He was real tiny I almost missed him since my NPC scan didn't recognize it but the yellow dot on the mini map did the job :)
    I didn't camp yet for GC on MoP but that would be the spot if I camp for him.
    Same spot is here,near bones :)

7. I`m not saying that i dont believe u , nothing like that, im just asking you wich one is the one cause the one on the map is just a bit different from the one in the taming pic, so ill just keep with the taming pic , thanks
    Little missed when i was editing picture,but it's still place near bones. :D

8. Gondria tamed today 13:26 server time. <Frostwolf>
    Thx to hunter Spiritbeast for assist :)

;-3 Np mate...Nothing like making a BM hunt happy with a spiritbeast!! Hope Gondria loves being with u..xaxaxaxa

9. ;-3 Np mate...Nothing like making a BM hunt happy with a spiritbeast!! Hope Gondria loves being with u..xaxaxaxa
    Haha :) Its true xD

10. Gondria 21:33 PM ST

Good luck everyone! :D

11. There ya go! No UI pic :p
    ty,but I like more with UI :D

12. Hello hunters once me again,

I saw Skarr in Sargeras ,15:49 server time :/ Sadly i was a horde toon but when i saw it i went on alliance to find some hunter who might be intrested .Asked one hunter she had it alredy, asked another and then he turned out to be afk.

Now im sitting here, targeting skarr just chilling underground >_<

13. Hello hunters once me again,

I saw Skarr in Sargeras ,15:49 server time :/ Sadly i was a horde toon but when i saw it i went on alliance to find some hunter who might be intrested .Asked one hunter she had it alredy, asked another and then he turned out to be afk.

Now im sitting here, targeting skarr just chilling underground >_<
    I know that feeling :/

14. Sambas

Come in 48 h and tame him :)
    10:04 PM ST tamed.

First 123451353103 ... Last