1. Hello,

Once me again, 12:33 server time,Sargeras ,MoP found Deth'ilac. Since i was a horde toon i came on alliance and saw my friend hunter on and i whispered her if she wants a rare pet.
    She had no idea what it was
    We went to his spawn and she was happy that she tamed it :D
    Made a hunter happy :)

Good luck!

EDIT:Found skarr to ! on 13:00 server time! my friend tamed it to. We were so scared he might die ._. but she tamed it :D

Edit: FOUND KARKIN! 13:14 server time. My friend is afk atm but i hope she tames it. We are getting quite lucky

2. Does anyone tamed Karoma today? Or yesterday? Current ST = 14.03

3. i checked for her and dint find her when it was 13:59 server time

4. have u ever tried to get time-lost proto drake? :) if yes can u tell us some tips/spawn points?

5. I forgot to say I'm from Frostwolf! Anyway, 14.23 ST there's no respawn yet :(

6. Does anyone tamed Karoma today? Or yesterday? Current ST = 14.03
    6:20 or 7:20 AM st,Frostwolf,tamed :D
    gl

7. have u ever tried to get time-lost proto drake? :) if yes can u tell us some tips/spawn points?
    I had guide,but it was deleted after wipe,check other guide:
    http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=129221
    btw,8 h spawn time of Vyrgosa or TLPD.

8. This is a great guide, thank you for sharing.
    Do you happen to know if some of the rare beasts are spawned though?

I was hoping to get the monkey with the hat lol.

Gib the Banana-hoarder

9. This is a great guide, thank you for sharing.
    Do you happen to know if some of the rare beasts are spawned though?

I was hoping to get the monkey with the hat lol.

Gib the Banana-hoarder
    Thank you so much.I think he doesn't spawn here,never saw him,checked like 2 min ago,nothing. :/

10. Thank you so much.I think he doesn't spawn here,never saw him,checked like 2 min ago,nothing. :/
    Thanks for checking. I've been checking him myself and I thought that maybe someone else just tamed him or something.

Anyway thanks for the info and I'm bookmarking this thread for any future updates. :)

11. Congrats to Ivy from realm Sargeras, she tamed Banthalos at 4:41am server time! He spawned at sanctuary then patroled all the way to the hill near magria spawns and Blazewing spawns, i took my time to screenshot all i can! Enjoy! :D

12. Hai xD

Tamed Karkin on 15:51 server time ,Sargeras Mop. He just standed there by himself and i throwed a freezing trap on him and casted tame and he was mine! :3

Good luck hunters

13. Thanks for checking. I've been checking him myself and I thought that maybe someone else just tamed him or something.

Anyway thanks for the info and I'm bookmarking this thread for any future updates. :)
    Ty so much! <3

14. Congrats to Ivy from realm Sargeras, she tamed Banthalos at 4:41am server time! He spawned at sanctuary then patroled all the way to the hill near magria spawns and Blazewing spawns, i took my time to screenshot all i can! Enjoy! :D

Gz Ivy! :D

15. Hai xD

Tamed Karkin on 15:51 server time ,Sargeras Mop. He just standed there by himself and i throwed a freezing trap on him and casted tame and he was mine! :3

Good luck hunters
    Gz for taming! :D

First ... 234561454104 ... Last