1. Hutia guide added,Gumi and Degu later.
    Add you photos of taming them,wanna see :D

2. I got em all and yet im still considered the realm's first hunter with all spirit beasts! Tamed them all in Sargeras! :D

My spirit beast collection is truely complete <3 my work here is done :D

3. I got em all and yet im still considered the realm's first hunter with all spirit beasts! Tamed them all in Sargeras! :D

My spirit beast collection is truely complete <3 my work here is done :D
    Gz!
    I got them too :D
    Just need gumi, i dont have flying in pandaria (im a hordie) which makes me so lazy to go there xDD

4. Got some help on these 3 baes, from Hordies and Allies, 'twas a gank, but after all managed to grab 'em. :D

No tame SS, cause I mostly had to escape locations in order to survive. :D

5. Adele u are such "nice" person. Double face *****. u ****ed 2 of our guildies trying to tame hutia. then u came with your friends and attacked or killed them. gg so much for your **** "dont attack each other fair play bla bla" .!.

6. Adele u are such "nice" person. Double face *****. u ****ed 2 of our guildies trying to tame hutia. then u came with your friends and attacked or killed them. gg so much for your **** "dont attack each other fair play bla bla" .!.
    Lol calm the heck down, its just a game, saddly this is world pvp and if u dont like it dont play it, this is how people are in world pvp. U cant stop them.

7. Pixi gz on tames so happy,ur first person ever with all spirit pets :D Gz loli and Kerry,vpucko,ty,next time dont spit on me :)

8. Got Hutia on Frostwolf :D

Omg PERFECT screenshot! Their name colors matches their skinn color!!

9. Adele, how did you add Hutia to your NPCscan? Mine dont track Hutia, Savage, and the other pandaria rares.

10. Status have not change yet, i guess they arent gonna fix it for a long time since they arent on high demand yet. I guess you guys gotta go and comment these to convince them. Tho i dont find them that interesting for me xD

11. Go to npc scan then hit on search, below that list of npcs, add the ID number from wowhead.com which u will find those numbers in ur link bar then type name and its current location, then hit that small + button and hit ok!

12. Btw Hutia is 15 min,same as Savage,not 17...

First ... 41495051525361101151 ... Last