1. Go to npc scan then hit on search, below that list of npcs, add the ID number from wowhead.com which u will find those numbers in ur link bar then type name and its current location, then hit that small + button and hit ok!
    Thanks. I will try :)

2. My new buddy! :) Tamed Deth'Tilac and blue Madexx, too, but no proper SS, and they ain't so special anymore. :)

3. NEW:Hutia,Gumi,Degu
    Ashtail when i retame,and Partannache tomorrow

4. Hey pixie can you report these 2? thx

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50908/nighthowl
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50915/snort

These wolves are special because they are transparent and tameable by all specs.

5. I can happily say that Hutia, Gumi and Degu are now a part of my stables :D
    Unlike on Retail where these three have to be brought down to 30% health to be tamed, and have the ability to two shot you; They do not have that here at Warmane (yet). You can simply start taming them as soon as they have spawned, they seem to have a spawn time of approx. 17 minutes (could be a little less/more but this is what I saw).
    Happy hunting :)

6. Adele u are such "nice" person. Double face *****. u ****ed 2 of our guildies trying to tame hutia. then u came with your friends and attacked or killed them. gg so much for your **** "dont attack each other fair play bla bla" .!.
    you know what they say... if you can't have it, then destroy it.

That's my own method with ******s that do that ****, if I can't have the beast I will kill it.

Sweet and short.

7. you know what they say... if you can't have it, then destroy it.

That's my own method with ******s that do that ****, if I can't have the beast I will kill it.

Sweet and short.
    And this ladies and gentlemen, is how 9 year olds compete for pixels on a screen.
    The whole hunter forums have gone down the drain, it's a shame to see so many forever alone kids and girls getting hyped and raging over a Pokemon fever.
    And i take my leave, /Sigh

8. Just in case i was the only one to notice, some rares other than the pandaria ones were also fixed:

Acroniss spawned report #13132
    Sunwing spawned report #13132
    Manas spawned report #13132

Happy hunting!
    Edited: April 30, 2015

9. Just in case i was the only one to notice, some rare other than the pandaria ones were also fixed:

Acroniss spawned report #13132
    Sunwing spawned report #13132
    Manas spawned report #13132

Happy hunting!
    tamed them tuesday 23: 00 XD
    manas is acting weird though he doesnt assist and attack when you activate the command you need to manually do it " old school style"

10. Finally got gumi xD
    I can confirm for patrannache too!
    Im curently waiting for him to spawn to see his spawn :D

Here is a pic of me waiting for another gumi whit Tyraldien :D (AKA Lykus from forums)

Patrannache going to the house

11. Status have not change yet, i guess they arent gonna fix it for a long time since they arent on high demand yet. I guess you guys gotta go and comment these to convince them. Tho i dont find them that interesting for me xD
    Confimed.
    Good luck collectors!
    Edited: April 30, 2015

12. Confimed.
    Good luck collectors!
    Ty daena for helping fixing gumi, degu and hutia and i shall thank for turk for that too! Everyone here is excited now!

Well guys you all requested and now these fellas are currently getting fixed! Enjoy for the next upcoming update!

First ... 242505152535462102152 ... Last