1. LOL no i have to sleep 6 hour every day and camped 18 hour but i never saw him. I Only saw Ankha
    That explains why you never saw him, he often spawns at late nights on server times.

2. That explains why you never saw him, he often spawns at late nights on server times.
    Im From indonesia so im always online at late night ;)

3. Im From indonesia so im always online at late night ;)
    I meant the server daytime at night xD

4. Now 1 month 2 week after mythe get bantha, i never saw other player have bantha in Neltharion :(

5. Now 1 month 2 week after mythe get bantha, i never saw other player have bantha in Neltharion :(
    Pretty sure no one dont wanna show off unless you ask xD Which makes the person special when shown to a player. xD I guess ppl from the opposite faction might been taming it.

6. Now 1 month 2 week after mythe get bantha, i never saw other player have bantha in Neltharion :(
    And the best is he was camping for Magria not Batha :P That's a luck..

7. And 3 players got Batha on Neltharion
    Two from Ally one from Horde. Now I am starting hunting for him. ^^
    Anyway is this path working on Neltharion? he really flies so far? Why? On wow retail he flies around Sanctuary and he has 17-20 hrs respawn time. Why on molten it's from 18-192 hrs? Lel

and does he flies high?

8. And 3 players got Batha on Neltharion
    Two from Ally one from Horde. Now I am starting hunting for him. ^^
    Anyway is this path working on Neltharion? he really flies so far? Why? On wow retail he flies around Sanctuary and he has 17-20 hrs respawn time. Why on molten it's from 18-192 hrs? Lel

and does he flies high?
    thats molten, even arcturis has 4 spawn points designed by molten. Molten prefer him spawning randomly and very long cuz of his beauty and tbh i like it like this since it makes US hunters very special for those who has it, makes us hyped and dying to get. Molten is just making the private server challenging and lots of pvp while camping, more competition, etc.

We gotta admit that this is fun, people that dont like camping isnt putting much effort. The longer the spawn the more ppl that will badly want. This server is based on efforts.

Banthalos is exactly the same in cata realms, only just in cata his speed takes long when he reaches near blazewing spawn point. Wayyy before they scripted Banthalos again in cata, in cata banthalos was bugged, he was marked friendly and untameable on both factions. A guy named Headshotzz saw how he patroled and he did patroled in blazewing's patrol path. Yes he flies high and the same exact height like in retail and there are certain areas that he can reach on ground, I recommend u to camp at sanctuary and as soon as he spawns just head toward the direction hes facing and head towards the hill, from there u got 3-5 secs to tame him from the hill. if u missed it there then he will quickly fly towards another hill at the begining of the blazewing patrol path and magria spot, he will go inside the hill in cata realms and in mop realms he just fly on it not in it. Any more info u wish to know? I experienced a bunch on Banthalos.

P.S He takes more than 192 hrs, updating the thread now. Been camping him non-stop xD

9. thats molten, even arcturis has 4 spawn points designed by molten.
    Care to share The 4 Spawn points?

10. Hurray! A Ban'thalos guide! :D We've been needing one of these, thank you Pixiekins!!

Good luck to everyone trying to find him, and congrats to all that have him. He sounds like a true challenge that needs dedication! I'll have to try my hand when I have some time, he's beautiful :)

11. 12 hrs after me :) ty for reply I will ask more if I will need answers. I Will also share informations if I will see Ban'thalos.

12. 18 days?!?!?! :(:(:(:( u really camped that and he spawns from 18 hrs to 18 days?!

13. 18 days?!?!?! :(:(:(:( u really camped that and he spawns from 18 hrs to 18 days?!
    yup, pretty crazy but there is no need to worry tho he can end up repeating same routine that keeps spawning every 4 days sometimes spawns every 19 hrs etc.

14. Hurray! A Ban'thalos guide! :D We've been needing one of these, thank you Pixiekins!!

Good luck to everyone trying to find him, and congrats to all that have him. He sounds like a true challenge that needs dedication! I'll have to try my hand when I have some time, he's beautiful :)
    been added a month ago xD

First 123412 ... Last