1. been added a month ago xD
    Yeah haha, only just noticed it recently though. :D I hope I can try it out

2. Gonna give u all some advice, whenever you see banthalos, please do not kill, just whisper any BM Hunter to come and tame it. You will get a VERY NICE AMMOUNT OF GOLD TIP if u give it to a BM Hunter that wants it, JUST dont kill it. Well this was killed today by a lvl 84 horde shaman named Lethalshock in realm Frostwolf.

3. by a lvl 84 hunter shaman named Lethalshock.
    Hunter shaman:P

4. Gonna give u all some advice, whenever you see banthalos, please do not kill, just whisper any BM Hunter to come and tame it. You will get a VERY NICE AMMOUNT OF GOLD TIP if u give it to a BM Hunter that wants it, JUST dont kill it. Well this was killed today by a lvl 84 horde shaman named Lethalshock.

OMG for real?

5. yeah, i spotted him first before any hunter did, saw a shaman waiting for a hunt to see him dead so i can rage at him and then another hunt saw this and the shaman left. it was killed on purpose. btw this was on frostwolf, i was in that realm helping Adele get Magria.

6. Why everyone is surprised? People kill rare pets since... always.

7. Why everyone is surprised? People kill rare pets since... always.
    lol i seen ppl killing spirit beast but i never seen bantha being killed in my life, im pretty much surprise since this was my first time seeing this. Mostly no one never seen banthalos killed and its pretty much rare to be killed, but other spirit beasts is kinda common.

8. Update

I updated Ban'thalos's patrol path, you all might wanna check it out! Yes, I saw him patroling there!

9. Hey pixie please report GM to Fix All Spirit Beast in Cata
    not Like MOP cata is so Hard to camp all hyjal Spirit Beast, Ghostcrawler and Arcturis
    please report GM if you can im so stressed

10. Hey pixie please report GM to Fix All Spirit Beast in Cata
    not Like MOP cata is so Hard to camp all hyjal Spirit Beast, Ghostcrawler and Arcturis
    Idk abt Ban'thalos,but Magria spawns ofteten,like Ankha here,on MoP,but I head that Ankha is there like Magria here,really rare

11. Hey pixie please report GM to Fix All Spirit Beast in Cata
    in cata is perfectly fine a well-scripted warmane-like. MoP spirit beasts shall be the ones that should be fixed and make them spawn like in cata. We dont wanna see everyone in cata having the same hardcore pet, and its no fun getting them easy when all we want is to put effort by camping them, shows how well u deserve it.

And btw GM is never gonna fix the spawn timers, they put em like that on purpose cuz they prefer them like that. Why would u want them to easy to get? Dont u wanna feel special that u got this hardcore pet and wanna show off to ur friends? Making them common isnt that fun, and i wish my easy-to-get spirit beasts werent that easy in MoP, i miss the old times when i had to camp ankha all day and magria too, even ghostcrawler!

To get them, it requires patience, it doesnt mean it will NEVER spawn and it shouldnt take more than a week. Just be strong and never give up like i am, i had all spirit beasts in cata and i put much efforts on em and with alot of help of my friends. With friends, they can help u, just dont be affraid to ask!

Happy camping and i wish u the BEST of luck!

12. can you give some suggestion which more easy to get Ankha,magria, bantha,skoll, arcturis, GC

13. yup, pretty crazy but there is no need to worry tho he can end up repeating same routine that keeps spawning every 4 days sometimes spawns every 19 hrs etc.
    IT IS CRAZY
    yeah, I am a patient person, and I belive he will spawn faster than 18 days xD
    I camped him 56 hours but I had only weekend to do it. I didn't saw him. Only Ankha but Horde stole it from me xd
    When I will have holidas which is soon I am going to camp him and get him ^^ I am lvling my hunter's gear now. Looking from time to time to Hayal in all spots, maybe I will have luck. If not I will camp him :D
    Had all spirit pets excluding Batha and Ankha before Herpes attack. *sob*

Thank you for this guide. I hope you will update it from time to time and we will know more about his spawns. I never saw him in wild on Neltharion, only my friend Mythe has it and two hordes.

to Yunogasai - I saw u few times and you won't get any pet while u try to camp and u go BG or somewhere else xD It's not a camping u know? and you won't get any pet with a strategy like that. There is no tips for easier get. You must sit there and wait for them.

I am not sitting straight 50 hours for example. I set NPC scan and it beeps when something spawns. I do the homework, dinner, tidying room etc. You don't have to sit there and look into the screen but you won't get any pet when u are on BG XD

Pixie. If I may ask. How do u camp? do you sleep during the camping?

14. Gonna give u all some advice, whenever you see banthalos, please do not kill, just whisper any BM Hunter to come and tame it. You will get a VERY NICE AMMOUNT OF GOLD TIP if u give it to a BM Hunter that wants it, JUST dont kill it. Well this was killed today by a lvl 84 horde shaman named Lethalshock in realm Frostwolf.

oh my god
    ... I would @#%^&#@ this shaman noob. >.>'

First 12345 ... Last