1. I just travelled to Maraudon to tame a pet, but I can't get in. The stone doors open but there's another set of stone doors behind them.
    u can enter in maraudon..just click couple times on the stone doors..coz its no1 just 1..:) u`ll enter after 3-4 of them are opened by faster clicking

2. At last tell us when we can expect old instances and raids ... that will be really cool :D

FlenQ
    Could someone double-confirm utgarde for me? Tried to enter in all 3 modes (norm. heroic and chall.) but keeps it keeps saying instance not found. Same problem with halls of lightning..

And if they indeed do not work, it would be awesome that someone would keep a sticky like this updated so people don't waste those tedious as f*** travel minutes just to disappoint themselves

4. Could someone double-confirm utgarde for me? Tried to enter in all 3 modes (norm. heroic and chall.) but keeps it keeps saying instance not found. Same problem with halls of lightning..
    List only mentions Utgard Keep which works fine last time i checked. Also its almost no travel time as its in Howling Fjord just 20 sec away from alliance ship to wetlands or a minute away from Horde zepplin to undercity. Thats one of the shortest route to a dungeon. Do you mix up dungeons here by chance?

FlenQ
    Also its almost no travel time as its in Howling Fjord just 20 sec away from alliance ship to wetlands or a minute away from Horde zepplin to undercity. Thats one of the shortest route to a dungeon. Do you mix up dungeons here by chance?
    I asked if someone could confirm utgarde AND the list in general since it's a sticky, and afterward POINTING TO ALL DUNGEONS THAT DON'T WORK, mentioning that it sucks to run in a straight line for an hour for a broken dungeon that SHOULD work. This post was not about me or how easy it is to get somewhere. There are people who are under lvl90 and not flying. Traveling can be a BIT more tedious for them.

So please, read before you think, and think before you write.

PS. could you learn to read before you post? I clearly see halls of lightning listed RIGHT ABOVE UTGARDE.

6. That formatting made me happy, I'll be quite honest...

Side note: in WotLK dungeons, Violet Hold, The Nexus, Hall of Thunder and Utgarde Keep (all of which I have only tested on heroic) are functioning.
    Can someone tell me how to get the fire catform for druid!!

7. Can someone tell me how to get the fire catform for druid!!

You need a staff from Firelands, Fandral's Flamescythe dropped by Majordomo Staghelm.

8. I love being able to play WOW and not having my wallet scalped to do so, but my only frustration is that the Dev's are trying to build a house by starting with the attic, instead of the basement. The logical way to have done this was to have started with the low level instances and worked upward not just jumped around and then worked on the top.

9. hello! im looking forward to migrate to frostwolf after finishing up with WoTLK, so i have a few questions :
    does siege of Orgrimmar work fully? and is the gearing up path smooth? (last time in molten we have raids first then dungeons ._.)

10. SoO atm doesn't work at all, only first boss is enabled and it has no loot for now till they script all I guess.

As for gearing up part it is ok I guess.

11. SoO atm doesn't work at all, only first boss is enabled and it has no loot for now till they script all I guess.

As for gearing up part it is ok I guess.
    ah i see, but the rest of the raid functions properly right?

anyhow, i really thank you for taking the time to reply to my questions good sir

12. Only ToT, ToES and MSV normal work, exception being MSV with HC. HoF normal is in developing progress but not worth it anyways.. they opened all dungeons except scarlets and scholomance aaaaaand scenarios dont work
    Edited: November 13, 2015

13. but then there 'll be fewer content for high level players, and they'll drop the server out of boredom. I think the devs are doing it right but no at the right pace.

14. wish we could get a working MSV lfr. having to gear up through pvp first just to get into lfr is pretty boring.

First ... 45678 ... Last