1. May 11, 2016  
    i think except scarlet dungeons there is no dungeon working as it should be. they destroyed a lot with SoO Patch and now noone cares about it.

people just want PVP and Raids to be working

2. May 11, 2016  
    Yeah Deadmines on HC are really good scripted :)

3. May 30, 2016  
    Damn how long should we wait more for available dungeons on mop ????? its like 2 years ago and we still waiting on old raids bc , tbc wotlk give us a statement if u will open it or not so i can change server rofl.

4. May 30, 2016  
    no old instances for us cuz votestore/donation..kappa

5. June 5, 2016  
    no old instances for us cuz votestore/donation..kappa
    I keep hearing this from people as well. That's really sad...

6. This looks really good, i really look forward to seeing all dungeons and raids out.
    The store doesn't have anything interesting so far anyways, at least not like what Molten had on theirs.
    Not to mention that doesn't change anything about dedication from members who would pay large amounts to help you guys for all your work.

7. can you explain WHAT EXACTLY is looking really good? :D did you even read the last forum pages of this topic? the MOP dungeons are mostly broken, they dont work, are bugged, the raids too, almost no old content / raids / dungeons.

8. no old instances for us cuz votestore/donation..kappa
    but we cant get anything under item lvl 200 for vote points

9. damn still broken pve content from vanilla to mop..only thing to do on this realm is pvp and nothing else...please add more pve content this is boring

edit: pvp is barely working but w/e

10. damn still broken pve content from vanilla to mop..only thing to do on this realm is pvp and nothing else...please add more pve content this is boring

edit: pvp is barely working but w/e
    Im sorry to say this but.. Next time before you come here to make "useless" post, read that damn devlog :)

From devlog:

July 23, 2016

The community also voiced their opinions about the need for more lower level content. Since this was on our list for a long time already anyway, we will now continue to prepare the core and base systems for the port of low level content from our WotLK core. Same as on Cataclysm, this preparation phase is expected to take approximately two weeks. Afterwards we will move on to porting the scripts and database changes, which can be split in releases over a few weeks. Different to the port we did on Cataclysm, we will split this port into several updates to avoid a massive update with high potential of issues. The first, for players not noticeable changes will be applied next week.

11. is there any news about MOP dungeons? a few months ago i played there was almost no dungeon working as it should

are these heavy bugs fixed?
    Stormstout Brewery was bugged after 1st boss, no mobs in there
    Siege of Niuzao Temple, the last boss was bugged, just staying in the air, no loot

12. still the same crappy broken dungeons. noone can tell me that it takes months and years to fix this.

just close Stormstout Brewery so we dont land in it via RDF all the time and have to wait.

13. can someone post an UPDATED list of WORKING dungeons and raids? because this is totally bullsh*t and is outdated

14. lol its pretty up to date.. everything listed is open

First ... 6789 Last