1. there is no use for this topic if you have listed dungeons as "open" and if you enter them (yes you can enter, because its "open") you have no mobs

2. then report it yourself if you already found out there are no mobs in some dungeons. report it in your post rather than flaming how nobody wants to update it for you

3. it is reported smart ***, like most of bugs are reported by community and ignored

4. i meant here, in this thread, 'smartass'

5. it is reported numerous times in other posts, my posts, bugtracker etc, (with informations).

this is a topic about "available dungeons and raids", if they are not available / working, people complain here.

if you dont know how a forum works, stop using it.

if you are sir flamealot stop telling people not to "flame" if they "complain"

6. can i ask why are most instances scripted on wotlk realms but are not transferred here i mean not all instances had been changed had they? Also is there any plans to open the lower level instances for achivement purposes? its a shame if some are not working

sorry im a noob to MoP as i quit retail on the start of cata.

7. can i ask why are most instances scripted on wotlk realms but are not transferred here i mean not all instances had been changed had they? Also is there any plans to open the lower level instances for achivement purposes? its a shame if some are not working

sorry im a noob to MoP as i quit retail on the start of cata.
    they're porting old content over "soon"

8. 19th of october for old content. Check devblog.

9. You should update the list with the new open dungeons/raids.

First ... 789