1. pls add more istance and dungeon of old patch like icc - black temple - anqi'raj - the oculus - escape from durnholde - fireland... ecc

2. So yeah .... when can we have so much fun soloing old dungeon and what not ?!!!! PLEEEEEEASE GUYS
    I even thought to leave the server to somewhere else but I like it here

best regards

Funkateer

3. hello sir GMS i want only to know if you have opened other old istance after scarlet monastery if yes can you update the list of the dungeon/raids ?

4. It would be very nice if somebody update this.

5. Good thing this was posted a year ago. Starting to hear rumors some pre-cata instances are going to be brought in soon.

6. SM works on normal and hc

Is shadowfang keep opened?
    Just tested, but it's closed
    Edited: February 19, 2016

7. i guess this list is not up to date? at least scarlet dungeons missing? whats with old dungeons vanilla - cata ? is this list updated?

8. i guess this list is not up to date? at least scarlet dungeons missing? whats with old dungeons vanilla - cata ? is this list updated?
    Let me know if there's anything else missing. I only go off the changelog and won't notice if there are any hidden releases of older instances.

9. -
    The Deadmines HC

This dungeon doesnt works. In HC it is supposed to spawn Vanessa VanCleef as final boss. And she doesnt spawns.

10. -
    The Deadmines HC

This dungeon doesnt works. In HC it is supposed to spawn Vanessa VanCleef as final boss. And she doesnt spawns.
    Hc version works perfectly
    Normal Mode bugged

11. this list is saying siege of ogrimmar can someone say if thats true ?

12. this list is saying siege of ogrimmar can someone say if thats true ?
    Confirmed. My guild siege Orgrimmar few times per week. You can join us.

13. May 11, 2016  
    could some1 update this list ?
    cuz not every dungeon works in that list

First ... 56789 Last