1. May 29, 2015  

I'm so happy that the staff decided finally to give Old content some love

2. May 29, 2015  
    Sima Ígnea/Ragefire Chasm no funciona. Lo siento, no hablo bien español.
    because Mists of Pandaria not in Spanish for Latino players we would be helpful to embers in Spanish as in the previous cataclysm .. thanks.

my question is that if the game is in Spanish, or to download it wrong.
    Edited: May 29, 2015

3. May 30, 2015  
    On normal Deadmines Foe Reaper 5000 doesnt work :/

4. June 8, 2015  
    I just wanted to say thanks to Warmane staff for removing the invincible mobs that once roamed the Blood Furnace. I don't know exactly when it was done, but the instance can be completed now and I really appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me whether that impassable corridor in Magister's Terrace has been fixed as well? It's the path to the second boss that is swarming with Mana Worms.

5. SO bored !! please warmane team open OLD raids instances !

6. SO bored !! please warmane team open OLD raids instances !
    They're opening the new ones, and that's fine :) Moreover, they said they're going to release old contend from time to time, so it's only a matter of time

7. Hello! We need more raids/dungeons for achievements! Can fix that soon as possible? Thank you!

8. i can say Mara well bug since i died and stuck here alone waiting for gm bail me out i seen ally and horde stuck as well . this need be fix

9. Most likely not, but I just reviewed the changelog from the time that it had been updated and it doesn't seem that there are any new instances open.

The first boss in Siege of Orgimmar has been released but I don't think that warrants an update to the list? If there is anything missing please don't hesitate to tell me.

10. Anyone know if black temple is working?

11. Pls open Stratholme or Scholomance, i cant repu the Argent Dawn without instance and i cant get my "the Argent champion" title x)

12. Does the BlueProto drop in utgarde keep??
    On fristwolf?

13. When will new dungeons and raids be added?

14. Why arent all the previous raids / dungeons from TBC / LK open?
    I would be so awesome to make at least all the TBC ones

First 12345 ... Last