1. That formatting made me happy, I'll be quite honest...

Side note: in WotLK dungeons, Violet Hold, The Nexus, Hall of Thunder and Utgarde Keep (all of which I have only tested on heroic) are functioning.

2. It wasn't necesary to create this seeing i made http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=284173
    a couple of days ago., and i keep it updated. Not to mention i asked admins to sticky it and got no response while you got instant sticky.

3. It wasn't necesary to create this seeing i made http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=284173
    a couple of days ago., and i keep it updated. Not to mention i asked admins to sticky it and got no response while you got instant sticky.
    His thread is better he has links

4. Mogu'shan Vaults => Normal only, Heroic does not work.

Utgarde keep => works
    The nexus => works
    Violet Hold => Works
    Halls of Lightning => Works

5. It wasn't necesary to create this seeing i made http://forum.molten-wow.com/showthread.php?t=284173
    I made mine on Sargeras first and it was copied to Frostwolf. My original thread that was stickied was on Stormstout but that forum had been deleted. If I had saw yours I wouldn't have re-made it, sorry.

6. Hey, I'm a bit of a newb to Molten, so bare with me if my question has an obvious answer...
    Why are certain dungeon instances up and running while others are not? I ask because me and my two colleagues were planning to run Wailing Caverns. That was a dungeon we were pretty familiar with, and we thought it would be nice to kick of our play time with an old favorite. We then jumped in the portal and rather comically hit a solid wall telling us that the instance was not currently running.

tl;dr why are certain dungeons running and not others? thanks, sorry for the unnecessary story...

7. Hey, I'm a bit of a newb to Molten, so bare with me if my question has an obvious answer...
    Why are certain dungeon instances up and running while others are not? I ask because me and my two colleagues were planning to run Wailing Caverns. That was a dungeon we were pretty familiar with, and we thought it would be nice to kick of our play time with an old favorite. We then jumped in the portal and rather comically hit a solid wall telling us that the instance was not currently running.

tl;dr why are certain dungeons running and not others? thanks, sorry for the unnecessary story...
    Basically it's because they just haven't been "created" yet. Private servers have all of the pieces of the game but they need to put them together themselves in order for them to work. It takes time to do this and, while making something like Wailing Caverns work is far from the most difficult thing for them to do, it is also much less important than making end-game content work. We will likely see some low level dungeons here and there but it probably won't be until after they get most of MoP's content working fairly well that old content gets much love.

8. Basically it's because they just haven't been "created" yet. Private servers have all of the pieces of the game but they need to put them together themselves in order for them to work. It takes time to do this and, while making something like Wailing Caverns work is far from the most difficult thing for them to do, it is also much less important than making end-game content work. We will likely see some low level dungeons here and there but it probably won't be until after they get most of MoP's content working fairly well that old content gets much love.
    Hey thanks! that's good to know, and we've gone beyond the level for wailing caverns, anyway. We'll keep that in mind in the future. happy raiding!

9. Just wondering.. why not more? Many more of the content was available and working as intended, in earlier versions of the server. Why are those disabled?

10. Just wondering.. why not more? Many more of the content was available and working as intended, in earlier versions of the server. Why are those disabled?
    As first cos this is mop and thay are focused on scripting Mop content, as second cos if thay script old raids/ dungeons then no1 would even bother voteing for xmog items.

11. As first cos this is mop and thay are focused on scripting Mop content, as second cos if thay script old raids/ dungeons then no1 would even bother voteing for xmog items.
    I dont know if there lieing or not....But the molten staff on multiple occasions have said they dont care about voting/Website rankings anymore..The vote shop is just there cause they know we would flip **** about fixing old content at a faster pace if it was removed

12. I dont know if there lieing or not....But the molten staff on multiple occasions have said they dont care about voting/Website rankings anymore..The vote shop is just there cause they know we would flip **** about fixing old content at a faster pace if it was removed
    Personaly i dont believe in story '' we dont care about vote '' , cos of many reasons .... but anyway we wont get old content soon thats for sure, not even in a year ...

13. no1 would even bother voteing for xmog items.
    Well the transmog items i want arent even avalaiable at the marketplace.
    So i really hope they work on making the content of earlier expansions functioning because if i play mop i want to do bc and wotlk raids with my character

14. When will the rest of dungeons & raids be released?

123 ... Last