1. Why rogues love Bone Link Fetish

Hey mateys, have you ever wondered why there was so much hype around the infamous strength trinket being used for rogues? Here's a short video I finally got around to making featuring some world PvP and my beloved trinket shortly before the marketplace update. It doesn't stop there, though, add a heroic Vial of Shadows and you're tuned in for some seriously mad rectal destruction ;]

Filmed on Sargeras (Cataclysm).

[YT]1JAivLzFRis[/YT]

Now if only I had my legendary daggers sooner...

2. Funny video :D
    Bone-Link stopped working for rogues/ferals though, do you know if it is now working again?

3. Your killing people who dont know how to play at all lol

4. wow these players are terrible rofl.

5. and the last kill on your video you made it seem dramatic when he was already close to be dead so congrats on making yourself look stupid

6. not only terrible players..none of them were full cata at least, they are at honor/vicious gear :/

7. Slice and Dice for more proc chance really, for the nuke in the opener. I used recuperate once the players started fighting back.

Crxfty, it's meant to be a funny video showcasing the damage of the trinket in a world PvP environment, and that last kill was just for lols, it syncs up with the music perfectly.

8. is only BLF hc disabled for rogues or the normal and raid finder versions also?

9. This picture is from ages ago on cata when most rogues just brought blf, but this is how OP the trinket can be.

Context - Full PvE Demo lock bgs, mastery stacked for 50k crits. 500 resi only.

jesus, just looked at when i last posted it. Was in May, so probably really outdated.

10. is only BLF hc disabled for rogues or the normal and raid finder versions also?
    I'm pretty sure all versions are unavailable to classes not eligible to buy it from the marketplace. Raiding is the only way you can get it now.

11. I'm pretty sure all versions are unavailable to classes not eligible to buy it from the marketplace. Raiding is the only way you can get it now.
    Cant buy it from the marketplace but can get it ingame.For first time molten refuse coins :D